[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still play the best console game of last generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 7hd.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7hd.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Anyone still play the best console game of last generation?
>>
>>320116257
Sure.

What the hell is it?
>>
>>320116257
Is that Castlevania Harmony of Despair? I never played the DLC shit
>>
>>320116257
>Got this as soon as all my friends stopped playing
>It sucks single player
>Never got ported to steam
>>
>>320117125
That's where all the broken weapons are anon.
>>
>>320117251
Konami is the new EA
>>
>>320116257

I loved this game. Sucks single player, but rocks the shit out of anything lately multiplayer.

Would have been cool to expand on this idea and turn it into an mmo where players move across a world like Simons Quest, and can enter castles and areas like in HoD with randomized loot and whatnot.
I... guess like Maple Story, but better.
>>
Friends tell me to get game.

All of them are gotta go fast magically flying around and 1hko'ing everything and beat the boss before I even get to the next floor.

None of them will start a new character and run through on equal footing without shitstomping everything before I can get a hit in.

Fuck you, Brian.
>>
>>320116257
Hell, yeah! I love Terraria!
>>
>>320116257
Terraria started on pc, though.
>>
File: 1317542276704.png (269 KB, 559x527) Image search: [Google]
1317542276704.png
269 KB, 559x527
>>320116257
>tfw friends dropped it
>tfw that shit is locked to my PS3

even single player it's a fucking blast because of the added layer of difficulty, fucking loved it

instantly bought all DLC, never looked back, almost all of the content is amazing if you're into Castlevania (the good kind, not the LoS kind)
>>
>>320116257
fuck
from the thumbnail i thought this was related to that furry shota anubis game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.