[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey sorry guys, but I've finished Witcher 3 and was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 32434.jpg (49 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
32434.jpg
49 KB, 620x349
Hey sorry guys, but I've finished Witcher 3 and was wondering if I should play the expansion on a new playthrough or continue my current save
>>
>>320112076
continue
>>
>>320112076
continue
>>
>>320112076
continue
>>
>>320112076
continue
>>
>>320112076
They're designed to be played on like level 30, so on the new save you'd have to go through the whole game again.
>>
>>320112076
>Hey sorry guys
It's okay. Don't worry about it, I forgive you.
>>
>>320112076
The game has a NG+ so you will always be continuing your current save.

Play the expansion before NG+ though
>>
>>320112076
Continue into it.

It's honestly better played right after the main story is finished.

If you do it that way, you might end up with enough xp in the end to be high enough level to make the Viper school gear. Course the sad thing about that is by the time you can wear it the entire game is done, nothing left to do. So you can really only take it into NG+ until Blood and Wine is out.

Expansion is great too. comparable with, maybe even better, than the main story.
>>
The fuck are you sorry for you dumb bitch? You sound like it's your first post from reddit. Fuck off and do your fucking research you literal faggot.
>>
>>320112076

The expansion gives you the option to start at the recommended level with items
>>
>>320113729
Yeah but that's for playing it as a standalone in case you don't want to play through the entire game to get into it.

Not really a point to that if you already have a save ready for it.
>>
>>320112076
If you like an NG+, go for it.
Otherwise continue.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.