[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walk in the club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: The_Pursuer.png (458 KB, 973x870) Image search: [Google]
The_Pursuer.png
458 KB, 973x870
You walk into the club with your gurl and this fucker comes up and slaps her ass.

>Wat do?
>>
Have high ADP so you can easily avoid every attack he does
>>
File: 328o52952.jpg (131 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
328o52952.jpg
131 KB, 800x1200
>>320110246
>you walk into the club and this fucker suplexes your girl
what do?
>>
>>320110246
Initiate a fight, try to parry him, fail miserably and drop spaghetti everywhere.
>>
>>320110246
just walk in circles around him and dodge everything because the game is shit and i levelled my "iframe" stat
>>
>>320110246
ressurect her once I've gathered up all the bits of meat that have been splattered over the bar.
>>
hit him, parry his attack, load my gf into ballistae and fire at him

go to the next club
>>
>>320110246
Parry then ballistas, should sort him out.
>>
>>320110402
Winner!!!!!!
>>
lock on and circle around him counter clockwise, watch him whiff everything like a bitch without even having to roll
>>
Shove a Tsar Bombas up his ass.
>>
>>320110246
strafe to the right and hit him twice every time he tries the three hit combo
>>
>>320110246
No gf.. so probably that was my ass.
>>
>>320110246
He doesn't slap, he...
>>
>>320110463
this works for ten seconds
>>
>>320110246
>let's have a guy in heavy armor...
>that fucking floats!
Shit design desu.
>>
>>320110246
Strafe left and smack his sides.
>>
Parry him before he even hits that ass, because I saw him crouch down and start dashing from halfway across the room.
>>
>>320110246
>implying I go to clubs
>implying I have a "gurl"
>implying I play shitty games
>>
>>320110246
Roll throught his hilariously predictable patterns and kick his ass out the bar.
>>
>>320110246
I convince him to fuck OP's gurl instead for making a shitty repost and overdone meme.
>>
>>320110353

call the Undertaker and tell him to kick his balls
>>
>>320110246

Let my girl tank him while I go to the ballista and shoot him, accidentaly hitting her too
>>
>>320110345
You don't even need ADP for this fucker. He's so slow and telegraphed my dead grandmother could avoid his attacks just by rolling on her grave with my sins.
>>
>slap his hand away
>he starts exaggerated slow motion reaction
>run over to giant crossbow and blast his faggot ass out the club window
>dance with my girl on the dancefloor
>>
>>320112853

it works for the entire fight
He has literally only one attack that needs to be rolled or blocked, and he doesnt use it often.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.