[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What vidya books have you read /v/? Any at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Masters of Doom (David Kushner).jpg (177 KB, 782x1219) Image search: [Google]
Masters of Doom (David Kushner).jpg
177 KB, 782x1219
What vidya books have you read /v/?

Any at all?
>>
>>320109567
Pretty sure Halo has the only vidya books worth reading.
>>
>>320109567
Baader Meinhof Phenomenon, man. I was just thinking about reading this
>>
>>320109658
Even then, only the Eric Nylund books are worth reading
>>
>>320109658
>Halo vidya books
>worth reading

What a retard
>>
>>320109996
Not him but some of them are pretty good for genre fiction.
>>
>>320109567
That's the only one I've read. Any others like it that are worth reading?
>>
>>320110994
Half-life 2: Raising the bar
>>
>>320110994
Console Wars
>>
File: Knee_Deep_in_the_Dead.jpg (107 KB, 611x1006) Image search: [Google]
Knee_Deep_in_the_Dead.jpg
107 KB, 611x1006
The first two Doom novels are the fucking tits.
>>
I shamelessly enjoy most of the Halo books, disregarding nearly everything post Contact Harvest.

That Evolutions one with all the short stories was great though. I really need to find that one.
>>
I remember reading a 'Choose your own adventure' book about dudes who played Quake getting baited in a /k/-tier adventure in the sewers, which was a trap. Don't remember why someone wanted them dead, but who cares. I thought it was alright when I first read it. Hell, I probably still have it at my home.
>>
>>320111003
>>320111032
Thanks, these look interesting.
>>
>>320111060

>Dafydd ab Hugh

What kind of name is that?
>>
>>320111309

Irish I think.
>>
The Infernal City
Lord of Souls
Fable: The Balverine Order
Diablo: Legacy of Blood
StarCraft: Liberty's Crusade
StarCraft: Shadow of the Xel'Naga
StarCraft: Speed of Darkness
>>
Read only two iirc

>STALKER: Southern Comfort
Was bretty gud until a certain point in the story. Has some great scenes in it and was generally enjoyable

>Metro 2033
>>
File: 1400810017160.jpg (18 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1400810017160.jpg
18 KB, 379x374
>>320112064
>Mfw 2034 was so much worse compared to 2033

hopefully the novelisation of last light is good
>>
The Witcher novelizations are nice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.