[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this crap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (17 KB, 365x138) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
17 KB, 365x138
Kof 2002 is better in every single way
>>
Everything the game fucking sucks harder than SF3 3rd strike
>>
>not XI
2002 is awful
98 is better
>>
Simple damage boost is better than convoluted combo extension system, where it's impossible to know what it makes possible without extensive experimentation.
>>
>>320109408
I agree.

>>320110993
>>not XI

Ultimately mah nigga, tho
>>
2002 UM is amazing.

2002 vanilla is shit.

98 is the second best.
>>
this thread was posted by a fagot nigger, feel free to ignore
>>
>>320114963
OP's sexual preference nor race shouldn't matter to the thread.
OP being just wrong in his opinion does matter though.
>>
>97
>98
>99

Everything else is shit.
>>
>>320109408
>Kof XIII is better in every single way

fix'd
>>
>>320115232
>Liking KoF the animecombos edition.
>>
>>320114963

What's a fagot?

A faggot from fargo?
>>
>>320115232
nice b8
>>
The original 2002 is mysteriously missing some moves, like Ryo's Koho Shippuu Ken and Robert's Hien Senpuu Kyaku. Takuma was also ruined.
>>
>>320118920
Were those changes absolutely out of nowhere, or based on some random version of the characters from some of the earlier games?
>>
>>320119032
Ryo had Koho Senpuu Ken from 99 to 2001 and a similar move, Moko Raijin Gou, from 96 to 98. Robert always had Hien Senpuu Kyaku before 2002, except in 94 and 95 when he had the classic style Hien Shippuu Kyaku.
>>
>>320109408
I like '98 for balanced playable Rugal.

I wish 02UM had a balanced Rugal as well, but can't win them all.
>>
>>320120608
You mean 98UM Rugal, he's borderline unplayable in 98OG.
>>
>>320109408
Not eternal easy combos. Is the most balanced kof.
>>
>>320121245
I've been rocking him ever since 98OG.

I know he sucks in OG but I'm a Rugal Loyalist because it's Motherfucking Rugal. Also main him in CvS series.
>>
>>320121467
They better make his son playable in the future.

Or was he playable in XI?
I know he is a mid boss, but can he be unlocked?
>>
>>320121883
He was an unlockable mid-boss and balanced for normal play in XI.
>>
>>320109408
The real question is: Why do chinks like kof97?
>>
>tfw fightcade doesnt have UM
>>
Both are unbalanced as fuck. 02 is even hella buggy. Unless you are a Daimon enthusiast play the revisions.
>>
>>320122231
A theory I read a while ago. On 4chan, so it's not reliable at all.
Was that 97 being a more unbalanced is also more random in it's outcomes, worse player can beat a better one by getting lucky, and in arcades people don't want to waste money and time to have matches where the outcome is clear before it starts.
Something like that.
>>
>>320122369
Because it wasn't released for MVS.
>>
>>320121467
>>320121245
I had been told that it was 98um Rugal who was made pretty shit from being a good character in OG. Unless I missed understood.

Whatever. 98um has Boss Team. That's where the real niggas at.
>>
What is the most balanced fighting game of all time?
>>
>>320123783
You misunderstood.
>>
>>320124029
Sm4sh
>>
>>320124029
I understand that it is top dog right now, so some would be inclined to accuse me of fanboying or dickriding, but I do believe Ultra is worthy of being considered. Especially considering that so much of top level play is counter-picking. No one character just dominates all levels of top play and this whole Capcom Tour season featured what must have been the whole cast.

Even ERyu, considered the best, is said to lose quite soundly to the Dhalsim and DeeJay matchups which are considered the worst characters by many.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.