[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest game of the millennium?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: TalosCat.jpg (117 KB, 1080x685) Image search: [Google]
TalosCat.jpg
117 KB, 1080x685
Is this the greatest game of the millennium?
>>
>>320105239
What kind of cat is that? Looks exactly like the stray that we picked up.
>>
>>320105239
The puzzles were okay (some of them were really hard even), but lacked a bit of variety imho.
At the end I only played it to talk with the Snake.
>>
>>320105239
>meme game
>great
>>
It felt like grimdark super Mario crossed with portal
>>
>>320105239
I liked it a lot, yeah.
>>
File: the witness.jpg (86 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
the witness.jpg
86 KB, 672x372
>>320106371
I still haven't finished it. When the tricks they use to make solutions counterintuitive become apparent, and you face the same type up puzzle over and over, it just becomes redundant. I liked it though, and thought the themes were pretty cool. The part where you start taking the surveys from the computer and it analyzes you was pretty sweet, it totally got me. There were just too many boring puzzles.

The Witness is going to blow it the fuck out.
>>
>>320106826
There was nothing even remotely like Mario in the game though.
>>
Is this related to Elder Scrolls?
>>
>>320107325
No, it's a pretty decent puzzle game in the same vein as Portal. It has better themes, but worse pacing and puzzles.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (146 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
146 KB, 500x625
>>320105239
Oh hey, another 3D puzzle game.
>>
This game has alot of parallels with mormon theology....
>>
>>320105239
No undertale is.
>>
>>320107401
Oh okay, I saw Talos and just assumed
>>
>>320105239
Certainly GOTY 2014 for me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.