[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sims Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Bob_Newbie_Sims_1.jpg (4 KB, 95x264) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Newbie_Sims_1.jpg
4 KB, 95x264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=399YneFTwh0

>you now remember when the Sims before EA fucked it up

Post stories, pictures, anything about the series
>>
>>320098594
>tfw still firing up Sims 3 every now and then to design dream mansion complete with vidya room
>>
I basically just fire up Sims 4 every few months, make a cute lesbian couple and watch them make out.

Last time I also made a busty blue alien girl that seduced the couple and each woman ended up in lover status with each other. I was disappointed to discover I couldn't cultivate an actual threesome.

I never bothered with any DLC or mods, maybe there's more now. Release was a little barebones.
>>
I just want a Sims with multiplayer, a fully fleshed out neighborhood system with like six to ten people.
>>
>>320098890
Sims 3 would be perfect if it didn't require a NASA supercomputer to play the game + all expansions
>>
File: The_Sims_Online_Cover.jpg (75 KB, 256x366) Image search: [Google]
The_Sims_Online_Cover.jpg
75 KB, 256x366
>>320099336
>he never played it
>>
>>320099750
The Sims 3 runs just as good on a NASA supercomputer as it does on your grandma's ancient dos box.

The problem with Sims 3 is the coding, some of the problems are even made worse by having a good computer, like the fact it'll try to create unlimited identical fps and destroy your graphics card.
>>
I think ultimately 3 has become the best in the series with all the expansions, if you pirate it on a good computer. 1 and 2 just don't hold up to the sheer amount of content and the richness of the gameplay, especially the open, evolving towns. 4 isn't worth mentioning.
>>
>>320099825
By the time I got a computer it was a thing of the past.
>>
>>320100842
i just reformatted my drive that had 3 with all the expansions.
that's a game you need on your SSD but don't want.
>>
>>320099750
It runs on my toaster though.
Does the game run worse when it have more expansion installed?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.