[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me some good Vita games, /v/. On my list so far: >Person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: PSVITA_2000_Front_Black_thumb.jpg (34 KB, 504x369) Image search: [Google]
PSVITA_2000_Front_Black_thumb.jpg
34 KB, 504x369
Recommend me some good Vita games, /v/. On my list so far:

>Person 4 Golden
>Ys: Memories of Celceta
>Soul Sacrifice Delta
>Dungeon Travelers 2

What else should I get? Anyone have opinions on the ones I listed. Much appreciated, anons.
>>
Oreshika, play the demo to see if you're into it first cause it's not for everyone
>>
>>320089964
Danganronpa 1 & 2
Gravity Rush
Senran Kagura
>>
Gravity rush. Even though it is coming out for ps4.

Senran kagura, danganropa, steins gate..
>>
>>320089964
Steins;Gate definitely.
>>
>>320089964
And get miku if you like rhythm games.
>>
>>320089964
All I know is that I'm waiting for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodstained:_Ritual_of_the_Night

i.e. a 2.5D Castlevania by none other than Koji Igarashi himself. Not till 2017 though...but hey, it's something to look forward to.
>>
>>320090190
>>320090232
You can "play" Steins;Gate on PC

Also OP get Tales of Hearts R
>>
>>320089964
>You gave your Beeta to your GF's nephew
Hold me bros I wanna play Golden again and co op with Japanese grills on Delta
>>
>>320089964
cfw when?
w
h
e
n
>>
>>320090380
You can't play it on PC like you can on a handheld dimwit. Also Vita like PS3/4 has higher native assets iirc.
>>
>>320089964
Which Vitas are the new blue ones that Sony released this year?
>>
>>320089964
>search for must play vita games.
>No sign of Steins;Gate, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Wipeout 2048
Most of the lists I see are full of indie shit or the failed AAA shit (uncharted, killzone). Atelier, Senran Kagura and the Neps are mentioned either, but I can understand that those are pretty niche.
>>
What is the best American made Vita game?
>>
>before buying a Vita, someone told me "Oh yeah, the must-buy Vita games go on sale all the time."
>buy my Vita back in August
>not a single decent sale since then
Fucking hell
>>
OP here, thanks for all the suggestions.

Someone spoiled who the killer is in P4G. Will this ruin the game for me?>
>>
>>320091256
SSDelta, Freedom Wars, SOA:HR, and I think the Disgaea games have all been one sale in the last six months.
>>
>>320091434
No.
>>
>>320090089
Don't get into Danganronpa. You'll enjoy it at first, but the more you think about it after you play it, the more you realize how poorly it was executed and how bad it was.
>>
>>320091256
Operation Abyss is on sale right now.
I'm a physical fag though so I skipped on it.
>>
>>320091579
disagree
>>
>>320091256
P4G was on sale a while ago
>>
>>320091434
No. His reason is pretty stupid, scooby doo villains have better motivations. Living the life of japanese high schooler, loving them girls, and running around with your own scooby doo group is where the fun is.
>>
>>320091530
According to PSPrices, SSDelta and Freedom Wars haven't been on sale since May. I remember seeing some SOA game on sale a little while ago, but I didn't even know it was supposed to be good. Don't care for the Disgaea games.

>>320091737
I actually had bought P4G just a couple weeks before that sale, since I was getting tired of not having anything to play on my Vita.
>>
>>320091682
I mean, DR1 was pretty good, but DR2 was just handled so incredibly poorly. Nobody really seemed worried or scared about their current situation, so much so that they often totally forgot about it until somebody died. The murders actually felt disjointed from the rest of the story. Not to mention that the ending and twist was Twilight Princess tier.
>>
Does the Vita have some good adventure RPGs? I want something with a huge world with tons of shit to explore and stuff to find.
>>
Muramasa Rebirth
Deception 4: Nightmare Princess
Shinobido 2
Sayonara Umihara Kawase
Gravity Rush
Project Diva F 2nd

Demon Gaze is also worth considering if you want another dungeon crawler after DT2. DT2 is the better game, though, and it has an absurd amount of content.
>>
>>320089964
Dive into the ps1 Classics library and grab Suikoden and Suikoden 2.
>>
>>320092029
Freedom wars was down to $10 on best buy's site literally hours ago.
>>
>>320092625
Oh, I generally only check sales the sales on PSN. I have no idea about what sales go on with retailers.
>>
>>320089964
Earth Defense Force 2

Get it now.
>>
>>320092075
I think your best bets in that regard are Ys: Celceta and SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Hollow Fragment in particular benefits a great deal from just how much content the game has. The world is huge, there are a ton of skills, lots of equipment options, a variety of somewhat customizable AI partners to bring along, etc.
>>
>>320092075
it sounds like what you're looking for is a console game
>>
>>320091032
>pretty niche
That's what the Vita is all about.
>>
>>320091256
What
Virtue's last reward was $10 during the black Friday psn sale
A couple of Hyperdimension games were down to 12 too if you're interested
1st week of the psn holiday sale had ReBirth for the same price. Just check out the store ever once in a while. Even /v/ has a couple of threads pop whenever there's a psn/eshop/steam sale.
>>
>>320089964
Atelier ronoa plus
>>
vita has no games
>>
>>320091434
It's not enough to ruin the experience, but it does hurt it a bit. Allowing the player to piece together that mystery is the best thing the game's plot has to offer.
>>
>>320092720
Not shilling but if you have the twatter, check out cheapassgamer' s account. Its something like @videogamedeals. They constantly post whenever games gone on sale. Its the only reason I even made a twitter account.
>>
>>320093131

Fuck yes, these guys have actually pointed me to some good deals. They update pretty fast.
>>
>>320093131
I actually already go to their forums when PSN updates to check out the sales posting, I didn't know they had a Twitter that posted sales as well.
>>
>>320090819
Would Stein;Gate be better on psv vita or ps3?
I have a PS tv if that matters. I may plan on getting a vita though.
>>
>>320092983
>Dungeon Travelers 2
Fucking disgusting

>>320092983
honestly,yes it does. I have 3ds and vita and I'm actually finding myself wanting to play my vita more considering that the games dont look like blurry pix elated garbage.
>>
>>320093395
>>320089964
woops the first one was for OP
>>
>>320093478
>Dungeon Travelers 2 is fucking disgusting

Do you not like DRPGs?
>>
>>320092625
>>320092720
>>320092029
Quick correction. It's a gamestop, not best buy. It's still up by the way.
>>
File: 1448918620519.jpg (131 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1448918620519.jpg
131 KB, 1000x900
Gamestop should have 16GB memory cards for $20 for anyone that needs a good price on a vita memory card.
>>
SALES ON THE 64GB CARD FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>320092029
For Vita you really shouldn't look at PSN prices, physical prices are always like $10-20 at most and game prices drop significantly very quickly. Actual sales are few and far between on PSN. Amazon is a great place to check since their prices end up absurdly low. Saw Katamari for $5.75 new before, I still kick myself over not picking it up at that price.
>>
>>320096321
>For Vita you really shouldn't look at PSN prices

Are you kidding me? I've seen some great sales on PSN. There was even a time when Gravity Rush was 97 cents. Nep rebirth 2 was 6 bucks just a few days ago, that shit is 30 bucks on amazon.

I've seen SO many great sales on vita games from PSN. It's like a fucking steam sale there.
>>
>>320096580
Every so often you do get a good deal like you said with Gravity Rush I'm not saying they're not there, it's just that for the most part the deals are way easier to find with physical games than on PSN. I haven't paid more than $15 for any game outside of Senran Kagura, even when I imported New Little King's Story.
>>
>>320090089
>Danganronpa 1 & 2
Coming to PC.
Why bother?
>>
>>320096764
>it's just that for the most part the deals are way easier to find with physical games than on PSN.

That's like the same for just about everything physical on any console except nintendo.
>>
>>320096839
> he believed the fake list

kek. They threw in 1-2 real ones into the mix so everyone believes the entire list.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.