[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
paradox games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: paradox.png (29 KB, 150x142) Image search: [Google]
paradox.png
29 KB, 150x142
what if paradox just made one giant grand strategy that went from the year 769 to 2020 ? and had all elements from all of paradox's games ?

would it be good ? would it suck ?

and why ?
>>
does this include the piloting from echelon

wew lad
>>
It would suck the mechanics would never work. It barely works in CK2 now assuming all the nations of europe used the same system of english feudalism let alone the difference between manoralism of the early middle ages and the actual "feudal" contract
>>
>>320083457
shit i meant the spellcasting from warlock

echelon is my bethesda joke. wew still applies
>>
>>320082091
What elements from Magicka will it have?
Personally, I like Arcane and Steam the most.
>>
What is it with you retards and obsessing over shit that's too big not to fail?
>>
>>320082091
imagine how slow the last centuries would be

no it wouldnt work. not at all. It would need civ level simplicity, which at that point why would it matter if paradox made it?
>>
>>320084250
how so ?
>>
Because that's fucking autistic. You'd have to completely scrap the province system to maintain historical accuracy, and I don't know what you could replace it with.
>>
File: 1414961526004.gif (301 KB, 270x271) Image search: [Google]
1414961526004.gif
301 KB, 270x271
>>320082091
>that
>when EE exists
>not wanting instead a fully functional AND balanced remake of Empire Earth 1 + Exp. Pack.
II and III were absolute trash though I liked that territory thing in EEII, but I still feel it was too limited and that game needed bigger maps and bigger territories, also an actually functional diplomacy system. now, EEIII was irredeemable
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.