[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best gba rpg? Pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1450065500598.jpg (38 KB, 746x590) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450065500598.jpg
38 KB, 746x590
Best gba rpg? Pic unrelated
>>
File: Deluxe_package.jpg (17 KB, 332x218) Image search: [Google]
Deluxe_package.jpg
17 KB, 332x218
>>320081475
I don't really see how this is a contest

Pic very much related
>>
>>320081640
I'll check that one out, I've not heard of it. Thanks
>>
>>320081475
Golden Sun and its sequel.
>>
>>320081475
emerald, golden sun, Superstar saga, the list could go on...
>>
>>320083107
This.
>>
Mother 3, Golden Sun 1 and 2, Superstar Saga

I honestly can't pick between those four. They're all so fucking good. God I miss the GBA.
>>
>implying Leaf Green isn't one of the best Pokemon games of all time
>>
Mother 3, golden sun was garbage only remembered because it was the only rpg at the gba's release. Super star saga is pretty good though.
>>
>>320081640
>2deep4u storyline

I'll side with Japan on this, I didn't like it that much. It lacked all the whacky, zany things that the first two were known for.

Even during the end, when you were fighting against your brother I just skipped through that scene as fast as I can because I was already bored of it and wanted to finish the game.
>>
>>320083590
So do I but the GBA only lasted 3 years.
>>
>>320084582
>3 years
Try 6
>>
>>320083667
>LeafGreen
>not FireRed
step up nigga
>>
>>320084358
Shit, this.

I'm only on Chapter 4 (which is when you finally get to play as Lucas), but it hasn't been that great so far. The characters are a bit more boring/grounded, it's not as weird as Earthbound, and the battle system doesn't seem to work when you're emulating it on a PSP though that's my fault, as the timing seems to be off. The game also seems a bit more serious than Earthbound as well. These aren't bad things, but coming from EB, it wasn't what I was exactly expecting.

It's just a lot slower, which isn't a bad thing, but I've had to force myself through the game so far. Though, the game could improve as I go on, as it has mostly been centered around the village.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.