[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sorry Link, I can't give credit! What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1447551540853.png (13 KB, 271x243) Image search: [Google]
1447551540853.png
13 KB, 271x243
>Sorry Link, I can't give credit!

What did he mean by this?
>>
He wasn't able to give credit to Link
>>
He can't just give you things and expect to be paid back later.
>>
These threads aren't funny.
>>
>>320078132
Money is exchanged for goods and services
Credit is exchanged for goods and services with the promise of money
>>
>>320078132
There was somebody on the development team named "Link" but they didn't put him in the credits because they thought people would confuse him with the Link from the game. Morshu is actually voiced by one of the higher-ups on the dev team since they didn't have the budget to hire enough voice actors, and he wanted to apologize to the guy named "Link" so he snuck in a little easter egg specifically for him.
>>
File: 1eFaDyu.gif (525 KB, 384x240) Image search: [Google]
1eFaDyu.gif
525 KB, 384x240
>>320078132
He meant that you needed to come back later when you were a little hmmm....richer.
>>
>>320078132
That Link should come back when he's a little MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMricher
>>
>>320078132
>his mustache was just nose hairs the whole time
>>
>>320079509
>we never did another one
>>
>>320078132
Is that a jew?
>>
>>320078132
>What did he mean by this?
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>320079983
How did we even do this in the first place?
>>
>>320080815
Get a program that can dissemble gifs, make a collage of frames, have people post remade or edited frames, then put them all back into one gif. That's how I would do it, at least.
>>
>>320080815
Oh it was a long time ago I was the OP of it and it's a very long story that one would be absolutely confused if looking at the archives.
>>
File: 1445383325510.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445383325510.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
>>320078132

His narcissism doesn't allow him to acknowledge others accomplishments.

Or he's unable to extend merchandise to the hero of time on the promise that Link would pay him back when he has the money. Which is stupid, because even if Link did not pay him back personally, the reputation and publicity he would get for providing the goods needed BY the hero to save the kingdom would be priceless.

Either way, he does not sound like a savvy business man.
>>
>>320081105
>/v/ doesn't remember something that happened in 2013
Geez
>>
>>320079983
Probably better that way, they probably would have become as bad as the mosaics have been for years now.
>>
>>320082104
I think after the flop that was making this first one, people didn't want to make another one

I mean, they did make another one, but that was it
>>
>>320081105
>>320080815
>>320079983
OP charged headfirst into the project without much of a plan, basically disassembling the original frames and having folks redraw them like a mosaic thread. It was super confusing because there wasnt a good way to indicate who had taken which frames. In all fairness, OP brought it all together, and the gif is still impressive, especially if you slow it down and look at the individual frames.

We should make another one, OP, and I'm sure you could organize it way better the second time through.
>>
>>320078132

He meant MMMMMMMM something
>>
>>320078132
He's unable to provide connection with lenders.
>>
He just wants some Lon Lon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMilk
>>
>>320082686
The problem with the first time I did was that the frames were coming in faster than I was marking down the chart and posting it, people were pretty excited about it I guess, but yeah, it's a miracle everything came together in the end.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.