[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Zootopia becomes a world in Kingdom Hearts 3, what animal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: venocozy5fq5cocq27zb[1].jpg (239 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
venocozy5fq5cocq27zb[1].jpg
239 KB, 800x1185
If Zootopia becomes a world in Kingdom Hearts 3, what animal do you want Sora, Donald, and Goofy to be?
>>
>>320077195

i see about four animals in that poster I wouldn't mind fucking.
>>
>>320077865
I would be damn fine being called a furry if that means i get to fuck the brains out of that bunny+ the giraffe voiced by shakira
>>
>>320077195
Does that fox have any facial expressions other than that smug look?
>>
>>320078592
Yes
1.the worried look
2.The 200 different smug faces
>>
File: large[1].jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
>>320078592

Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY73vFGhSVk
>>
>>320077865
>>320078342

Please keep this discussion about VIDYA
>>
>>320077195
Art style of the movie looks generic as fuck, and I lost interest the moment they said it was mammals only.
>>
File: goober.jpg (113 KB, 625x1023) Image search: [Google]
goober.jpg
113 KB, 625x1023
sora should be the concept design where he's half lion.
goofy and doland are already an anthropomorphic dog and duck.
>>
>>320081067

literally NOBODY wants scalies in their kids movie.
>>
File: 1373426012998.jpg (15 KB, 370x323) Image search: [Google]
1373426012998.jpg
15 KB, 370x323
>>320077195
Zootopia makes me cringe every time I see it--there's nothing worse than self-aware, anthropomorphic characters.

It's not fucking clever or witty when you point out that a slow character is a sloth--it's called characterization, and it's redundant when you do so, and defeats the purpose of using anthropomorphism.

Do you think Disney did it--pointed out that they were anthropomorphic animals, when they originally did Robin Hood, point out that Robin Hood is a fox, and does foxy-things? No, they didn't. It's called fucking subtly that Disney obliviously lacks nowadays.

Yes, I'm fucking mad. I'm tired of these writers and producers thinking they're creative storytellers. This kills me almost as much when a character has an uninspired monologue on the beginning of the movie, telling them of their life story--show, don't tell.....
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.