[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get Ryan back and Vinny moves back to SF, but you have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1100088-ryan_finger.jpg (103 KB, 637x357) Image search: [Google]
1100088-ryan_finger.jpg
103 KB, 637x357
You get Ryan back and Vinny moves back to SF, but you have to take Patrick. Do you accept this deal.
>>
Only if it means Alex and Austin are stuck doing only text stories, in fact even if they still do videos in NY I can ignore them easily. I can ignore Patrick's sjw nonsense if it means I can filter out Alex and Austin off the site (i.e. nopat).

I rarely go to GB anymore since everytime I see a game that I'd like to see a QL of I see who posted it and then leave.
>>
>>320065870
In a heartbeat.

Anything for Ryan.
>>
Even with Patrick being awful, GB with Ryan is always better than what we have now.

It seems like Patrick just got worse with time though from the glimpses I've seen of his kotaku and tumblr shitposting.
>>
absolutely.

Patrick was fine among the GB guys.
>>
THROW THE SNAKE
>>
I wonder if it bothers Patrick that Dan was instantly popular on the site disproving his believe that people just want to gang up on the new guy/outsider.

Has he finally been able to come to terms with the fact that he's just generally unlikable as a person?
>>
>>320066843
Dan was just as polarizing.

THROW THE SNAKE DREW HAHAHAHAHAHA
SO FUCKING COOL HAHAHAHA
>>
What do you guys think about the podcast going video? Jeff said it on his tumblr
>>
Another e celeb thread

Fuck off and die. Seriously.
>>
>>320067353
Jason doesn't even like Dan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO12Th8GoJg
>>
>>320068470
yep. and they have been here every day since 2009. get used to it buddy boy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.