[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the hardest thing you have done or beaten in video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
What is the hardest thing you have done or beaten in video games?
>>
>>320062619
I played Nox (Westwood) for so many years that I was a soul dominator of all matches using wizard and kept all the best trap combos to myself and new every map layout and was the first to abuse JKL; with conjurer/xbow
>>
>>320062619
I got an eosd extra nmnb run once
>>
>>320062619
>making the exact same thread as on /vr/
>>
>>320064287
This applies to new and old games nigger, not just retro.
>>
File: Touhou.gif (931 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.gif
931 KB, 500x345
>>320062619

>Lunatic SA

Jesus fuck, why would anyone do that to themselves?
>>
>>320065154
For dah challange.
>>
All cups, all story mode in every difficulty in F-Zero GX
>>
>>320065154
>>320065551
I think i only finished this on normal, and i barely did, a few years ago.

Then again, i was curious about touhou games and wanted to try one, but one look at lunatic and i knew it wasn't going to work.
>>
One time, I killed an enemy in a video game.
>>
>>320062619

Fully completing a flash game called Give Up.

That was pretty hard.
>>
>>320065154
That's the ultra mod.
>>
>>320067123
Not even ultra. The ultra mod has more shit

This is what ultra looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySvfqN4gto
>>
>>320067123
The undodgeable mess is hilarious.
>>
File: cbwnfoddbk1pnalufv40.jpg (76 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
cbwnfoddbk1pnalufv40.jpg
76 KB, 620x400
This game, fuck this game.
>>
I beat Nuclear Dawn for Playstation.
>>
File: kicking toad.gif (712 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
kicking toad.gif
712 KB, 320x240
I got to World 8 of Japanese Mario 2 with the infinite lives trick and no savestates
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.