[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mediaeval 2: Total War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 821200-938849_20070906_001.jpg (520 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
821200-938849_20070906_001.jpg
520 KB, 1280x1024
Whats your favourite nation to play as, /v/? Spain or Moors for me desu
>>
WE
>>
Denmark. Once you get cannons its unf

My second is Portugal because auto winning every naval battle is really useful
Gotta say though, France is top notch
>>
I like Moortugal
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Venice and Holy Roman Empire.
>>
I enjoyed playing England back in the day and just spamming longbows with dem solid as fuck infantry choices

it's so fun when you get to the point of wasting all armies with lethal storms of arrows and then finishing them off with hardy melee units when they finally get to your front line
>>
>genoa
>my basic militia units are better than every one of your units until mid game
>>
>>320062461
Spain
I culturally cleanse the entire european continent
>>
Scotland for me, probably the only time I ever won at the game as well.
Scotland have bad ass claymores, kilts, and crushing the English feels so fucking good.
>>
>Used the theme system as good enough justification to edit the Byzantine spearmen and militia to make them stronger
> edit year passing from 2 years per turn to a half a year to mach the aging of generals

Byzantine Empire for me.
>>
>>320065564
Always my go to for an all cities play through.
>>
File: pikes.webm (3 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
pikes.webm
3 MB, 720x304
>playing vanilla

get stainless steel or bellum crucis, vanilla is fucking awful in comparison
>>
Playing as Venice in a new Stainless Steel campaign. Would be a lot easier if I weren't surrounded by shifty fucking Italians.

>Declare war on Byzantines cause they're weak in late era campaign and I don't want to make the pope angry too soon
>Genua and Sicily declare war on me for no reason, and Sicily doesn't even move it's army from Southern Italy, so they just did it to be dicks evidently
>>
Sicily
>tfw abandoning Sicily and relocating to Jerusalem
>>
i started as france for my first game. cavalry seems op. even fights and I lose like 3 guys compared to their 200.
>>
>>320062461

I have a playthrough every 12 - 18 months, best total war for me with Rome a very close second
TRIARII
>>
>>320066917
fukn sauce!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.