[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDF thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: EDF04.jpg (517 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EDF04.jpg
517 KB, 1280x720
To save our mother earth from any alien attack!
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back!
We'll unleash all our forces We won't cut them any slack!
>>
The Earth Defense Force 4.1 – The Shadow of New Despair deploys!
>>
THE EDF DEPLOYS!!!
>>
damn this thread die really quick
not enough people playing it I guess?
>>
>>320062241
Well it is pretty niche. I'll probably be playing a bit later tonight.
>>
>>320062241
Not a whole lot to talk about. It's not terribly different from 2025.
>>
4.1 is my first EDF.
Just wonder but what is the point of Ranger?
I mean all other classes at least got their own gimmick, but Rangers got nothing special at all
>>
steam release when?
>>
>>320062754
most variety of weapons
>>
>>320063009
Body of steel!
>>
can you Fencer without Javelin?
>>
Is this an exclusive?
>>
>>320062241
I'm still waiting for best buy to restock online so I can get my copy
>>
>>320062506
This.

Need severe price drop or PC version
>>
Someone make a room.
>>
>>320062754
Rangers can do anything that the others can, just without the fancy gimmicks.

Air Raiders can call in death and plenty of neat toys, but Rangers don't need that when they a tool for every job.
Fencers have the bigger guns and shields, but Rangers are more nimble and have more precise weaponry.
Wing Divers are more mobile, but their guns range from Super Good to Not-Even-A-Weapon tier and are fueled by the same source they draw their mobility from. Ranger weaponry is nowhere near this variable, and you can equip the craziest shit with very little drawback.

Rangers have the best long range weapon (Lysander series is in a tier of its own), as well as the easiest to use explosives. End game hand grenades have Fencer-tier destruction, if you can get over their clunkiness. And ultimately, Rangers have access to the most versatile weapon types in the game; assault rifles and rocket launchers. You can beat the whole game using nothing but appropriate level assault rifle + rocket launcher, because they're so solid and can do just about anything. Rockets have excellent range and crowd clearing potential, while assault rifles have close range DPS and accuracy.

Rangers don't seem special because they're not. But they're goddamn solid.
>>
>>320063446
They said it will come to Steam
when or if ever we dont know
>>
>>320064690
No they didn't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.