[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: mg0156copy.jpg (26 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
mg0156copy.jpg
26 KB, 534x401
>tfw spoony's jokes, references and delivery are still so much better than most tryhard LPers on youtube.

Srsly, watching his NV let's play, and although it's quite scarce now, his riffing and delivery is still perfect and natural. As a long time fan who's only now coming back to him, this just made me so happy especially considering I thought he'd completely slipped.

Natural comedian.
>>
>>320056772
I still watch phantasmagoria, ripper and FMV hell videos. I enjoy them but I'd like something new.
>>
>He didn't know what shadow of the colossus was in the newest video

What the fuck
>>
>>320057042

That has nothing to do with his humour.
>>
>>320057042
He's discussed it before and even referenced things that happen in that game in the video in question.

He was just confused as fuck because the retarded audience member said it was a bible story.
>>
>>320057042
What video?
>>
>>320056772
Sorry Spoony, the reason why you went from 5k a month to barely 2k is because you are a lazy pathetic asshole who doesn't produce any worthwhile content and instead shits out hours long boring vlogs every once in a while. Even your fans are getting wise to this shit and pulling their money out.
>>
>>320058094

You wish you could converse with the mighty Spoonster.
>>
So, just paused his Ripper video to try something new. Game has crappy graphics and 2 fucking intros, 2. Fuck the Las Door.
>>
northernlion's new vegas LP is funnier
>>
>>320058094
Honestly surprised it got that high in the first place. I got the feeling no one wanted him to do his 5k goal of making some shit movie.

Every sperglord-tier eceleb who actually goes through his life dream of making a movie is cringetastic. See: AVGN+TGWTG
>>
>>320059716
Does that guy uses scripts? Spoony is streaming on youtube lately so I guess its all without scripts.

Couldn't he just ask for gameplay footage, watch it a couple of times and say something funny?
>>
>>320056772
Spoony's FF8 video is ripped like 1:1 from a SA LP
>>
>>320056772
>Spoony
>Not tryhard

choose 1
>>
>>320056772

Only thing he does worthwhile is CM, all the rest of his videos are cringe-tastic shitfests
>>
>>320060141

He will.

I know it.

I found out.

Yes, this is it.
>>
File: he's gonna get ya.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
he's gonna get ya.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>320056772
He's SO FREAKKIN funny HAHA
>>
File: buren.jpg (120 KB, 693x387) Image search: [Google]
buren.jpg
120 KB, 693x387
I'm glad you had this thread because I had a question.

I haven't watched Spoony in YEARS, fucking years. Last I checked he was still doing his 13-2 playthrough.

What have I missed that's gold, and what can I expect?

Is he still dying?
Does he still do pretty fun wrestling podcasts?
Is he still on speaking terms with his brother?
>>
his humor consists almost entirely of dated 90s references

X-Files, Evil Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Xena and Hercules, fuckin' terrible Highlander bullshit, etc.

He also doesn't know how to entertain people unless he's filming a scripted review. Who even watches scripted reviews? They take forever to make and last like ten minutes
>>
File: 1329720499012.png (4 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
1329720499012.png
4 KB, 302x237
>>320056772

>e-celeb bullshit
>>
>>320061342
>13-2 playthrough

Is he doing that? I watched a livewire of him, saying that he was capturing footage, but he never did a proper LP.
>>
>>320061342
You've missed a couple movie reviews

That's pretty much it. Maybe one or two board game reviews?
>>
>>320061342
Also does he still have his dog or did that somehow die, too?
>>
>>320061537
This was before Livewire existed. In fact I don't even know what his Livewire playthroughs even are.

Before he was doing his Final Fantasy teardown, and he stopped just as it got to 13-2.
>>
>>320056772

What needs to be done to stop this e-celeb shit on /v/. Can we start banning the individuals posting these threads?
>>
>>320061238
W-what happens when he gets me?
>>
>>320061398

But he never seems forced. His timing and delivery is natural and perfect, his rage is usually genuine (see Ultima 9) and he has wit aplenty.
>>
>>320061687
That was one of the first, I think it caught on or he thought it was good enough.
>>
>>320060325
Egghead never uses scripts, he is the script.
>>
>>320061916
So Livewire I guess is just him playing through a game, I'm guessing on a stream, instead of reviewing it?

Eh, I'll take what I can get. I guess.
Who is his new GF? I just noticed her in one of the videos. That's not that april girl, is it?
>>
>>320061838

No, in fact every time a spoony thread is archived, I will make a new one. I swear.
>>
His Counter Monkey videos are quite good. I wish he'd get off his lazy unemployed ass and make some content though.
>>
>>320062058

Yes indeed it is, his live wire stuff isn't great but occasionally he'll come out with a riff that's just perfect.
>>
>>320062562
Okay. I'll start keeping up once again.

One last question: Do I still have to look at his site in order to view all of his content? Because one of the reasons I quit watching is because he adopted a webplayer so shitty that I absolutely could-not watch any of his videos unless I downloaded them.
>>
>>320062838

nope, all content is on youtube.

although for some strange reason most of his old videos are down on his site...but still available on his channel...and he's not posting any of his latest vids on his channel..
>>
does he still do that fucking doctor insano shit
>>
>>320064260

the odd reference here and there.

doctor insano was a work of genius.
>>
>>320063212
Blip got bought for their tech by some large eceleb factory (Maker?) and is in the process of being shut down, if not already shut down entirely.
>>
>>320056772
I normally don't watch channel awesome garbage because I'm not 14 anymore.
>>
Isn't he that guy that makes wrestling videos?
>>
>>320064923

don't cross me
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.