[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Eddie Van Halen of videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: EVH.jpg (174 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
EVH.jpg
174 KB, 724x1024
Who is the Eddie Van Halen of videogames?
>>
Van Halen sucks.
>>
>>320056387
Who?
>>
>>320056387
>painted on metallic chrome f holes
what the fuck
>>
>>320056573
The funny part is that a good portion of /v/ probably wouldn't actually know.

>>320056652
It was the late '80s afterall, anon.
>>
>>320057129
In being serious anon, who the fuck is that? I remember some sort of cartoon that had someone by that name as a parody of Thor but that's about it
>>
>>320056387
John Romero
Carmack is Jimmy Paige.
>>
>>320056387
Why did you post an image of P.G. tho
>P.G. > all other "virtuoso" electric guitarists
Good taste op
>>
Wow, im listening to Opie and Anthony on youtube about Michael Jackson's death, they are playing beat it right now and talking about Van Halen doing the guitar solo in the song as I see this post, WTF?!
>>
>>320057274
why are you listening to opie and anthony
>>
>>320057380
I like those dudes, opie, anthony, jimmy, patrice and all the shit they talk about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.