[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I think I'm done with video games. No this isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: WP_20151213_002.gif (2 MB, 1548x2064) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151213_002.gif
2 MB, 1548x2064
Hey /v/, I think I'm done with video games. No this isn't a BAAAAWWW thread, I'm coming here asking for advice.

I have a Wii U and a GameCube. The Wii U I'll probably just go to FUCKING GAMESTOP and get whatever cash they give me for it + games and controllers. The GameCube though, I'm wondering if I can milk more money out of it. Pic related is my collection, not shown is a working WaveBird, four of the recent Smash controllers that work with GCN (three still unopened), a GBA player with original disc, and working component cable. Should I try to sell all of this as one big bundle or separately?
>>
you should consult a therapist about your poor decisions
>>
>>/adv/
>>
You'll probably make like $300 max

Just keep everything
>>
>>320057519
>You'll probably make like $300 max

That's a component cable itself though.
>>
None of your games are worth anything. Gamecubes aren't worth anything. GBA players aren't worth anything. The component cable is the only thing anyone will give a shit about.
>>
File: Capture.png (265 KB, 788x624) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
265 KB, 788x624
>>320058473
>None of your games are worth anything.
>>
File: Capture.png (270 KB, 764x623) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
270 KB, 764x623
>>320058473
>>None of your games are worth anything.
>>
You'll make the most selling separately but it will take longer. If you were in Australia you'd be shitting on hundreds from the games alone.
>>
>>320059187
>>320059450
GC collector here, it's nuts how much GC games just ballooned in value over the last year or so.

>tfw still no Gotcha Force so /v/ won't give a shit about my collection
>>
File: Capture.png (277 KB, 784x622) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
277 KB, 784x622
>>320059608
Yeah, I might have to go separate...
>>
File: 1449216961734.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
1449216961734.png
266 KB, 368x657
>>320055340
>cash
>GAMESTOP
>I'm done with video games
>>
>>320055340
op if you want quick cash I would just go to a retro video game store, but if you sell them on ebay you have to put in the work of actually undercutting others selling the same game and in the end you usually. But I wouldn't get your hopes up because you might not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.