[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most common enemy has a machinegun >most common enemy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: blood-4.png (129 KB, 802x603) Image search: [Google]
blood-4.png
129 KB, 802x603
>most common enemy has a machinegun
>most common enemy can throw dynamite sticks
>hitscan enemies fucking everywhere
>there is no way to avoid not getting damage once you'll reveal yourself and trigger the enemy
>Caleb is a wimp who dies after a few hits

People liking this game is some kind of an inside joke, right? I mean the aesthetics are cool, but the enemies are some of the worst bullshit I've seen in video games.
>>
git gud
>>
Not to mention cultists have a pinpoint accuracy with those weapons.
>>
>>320054512
its hard but its worth playing through
>>
Come on, OP. I cleared that game when I was 13 years old. Shot one flare to them, hide behind cover, repeat.
>>
FPS(minus military simulations) where most enemies have hitscan weapons are always played ironically.
>>
>I'm terrible at this game so it sucks!

kek and it's fucking Blood you could fnd COD levels more demanding than this game
>>
the enemies can be unfair, but the game is great

git gud
>>
you're supposed to set the game with mouse aiming and WSAD
this makes it much easier

but man, those were the days playing that shit with arrow keys, and 1990's mplayer (before being taken over by gamespy)

i would always play it on the lowest difficulty
>>
>>320054512
Blood is hard to get the hang of. There's no shame in playing on easy or easiest for a while.
>>
>>320054512
crouch more nigger
>>
that game does in NO way fuck around
>>
Anyone know how to fix the mouse controls to be more like Duke Nukem 3D?
>>
>>320060562
You have to elaborate more on that.
>>
>>320054512
OP confirmed for being shit at games. Go back to your CoD little kid.
>>
>>320060826
I kNoW right??

FREAKIN' millenials don't know a GOOD game if it bites them on the tooshie!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.