[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone already downloaded p.t? Bought a ps4 and felt like playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2623014-pt.jpg (15 KB, 1270x707) Image search: [Google]
2623014-pt.jpg
15 KB, 1270x707
Anyone already downloaded p.t?

Bought a ps4 and felt like playing it since I missed out on the hype.
>>
There is no such game.
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
What's P.T.?
>>
>>320053673
it's dead jim
>>
you cant download it anymore
>>
>>320053957
I can Game share with someone who already has it right m8?
>>
just play sad satan
scarier than pt ever was
>>
>>320054075
No, PS4 doesn't have gameshare. If you mean SharePlay, no to that as well.
>>
Considering selling my console with the data on it and just buying another console with the proceeds. But it will only rise in value as time goes on so I dont know if its worth getting rid of yet.

People have sold systems with the game on if for upwards of £800, which is just fucking ridiculous, I mean it was good, but its just an hour long game.
>>
>>320054075
just watch the gameplay on youtube
>>
>>320054161
What's the difference?

I have all systems so assumed ps4 was like the xboner in that if I call my system my friend's gamer tag and his with mine then any game we buy we can play
>>
even if they own the game they cant download it again since it was deleted from the servers
>>
>>320054681
Oh shit! That's fucked.... Well what about share play? How does that work?
>>
>>320054374
Gameshare is downloading the game code to your user account on a different machine and playing it. PS4 doesn't let you do that- you have to set a machine to be your "Home" machine to play your games.

Shareplay is where you can stream the video of your game to your friends and let them play it. This has some rather annoying and arbitrary limitations like only being able to play in one hour increments and having some games outright disallowed. A few I can think of off hand that I tried to share with a friend are Yakuza Ishin, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, and yes, PT. All were blocked for different reasons.

No, I don't know why Sony advertises this as a big feature of the PS4 only to allow do many publishers to block it.
>>
Just watch it on youtube in a dark room

It is definitely not fucking fun to play, not at all.
>>
>>320054948
We do gameshare on xbox similarly.

My xbox has my friend's gamer as home
His xbox has my gamertag as home

He gets to download any games I've bought like call of Duty or gears of War and we can play online together no problem....

Can ps4 do this?
>>
>>320055506
Yes. The exact same thing. Problem with P.T is that the data to download is no longer on the marketplace, so you cant share the game because the other person cant acquire the data for it.
>>
>>320055818
Fuuuuuuuuuu
>>
Since I got your ear, does anyone know if uncharted will be lower than 37 bucks? They selling it right now on cdkeys.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.