[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tumblrtale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblrtale.jpg (18 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblrtale.jpg
18 KB, 1440x1080
Torrenting this right now. Is it worth the time/drive space?
>>
its a good game. most people who say it sucks neverr played it and are turned off by the horrid fandom.
>>
File: 1165290000026.jpg (1 MB, 1672x1672) Image search: [Google]
1165290000026.jpg
1 MB, 1672x1672
no
>>
>drive space

It's fucking 122 MB
>>
get LISA too while you're at it
>>
>>320053662
Who knows, it could be that bad.
I could have used that space for like 100 smug anime reaction pictures, man. Instead I'm throwing the dice on this.
>>
>>320053802
We salute your sacrifice.
>>
It's good, maybe worth an alt playthrough and the music's pretty catchy.

Honestly, I have no clue how such a short game managed to grab such an obsessive fan base, not that I'm particularly against them, but I don't understand how it can sustain itself.
>>
>>320054312
Pretty much this.

It's the same with Katawa Shoujo fanbase still alive to this day (in 4chan) but well that game is full of waifus so it makes sense.
>>
>>320053527
Honestly I think this game is made for the under 18 demographic. It feels more like an interactive cartoon with a quirky, simple sense of humor than an actual game. I personally don't play video games for their stories and I couldn't get into this one. After a couple of hours it felt like my time would be better served doing something else.
>>
>>320054312
>>320054628
I became a little obsessed with Undertale because of the clever meta shit it did in deconstructing vidya tropes. I'm not even talking about the the stuff it did plot wise, but the deconstruction of technical things such as game characters remembering that you deleted the save file, enemies deliberately keeping themselves from finishing their turns just so you won't get to attack them again, other enemies trying to fuck up your menu screen, and even the thing about "watching the alternative ending over youtube is one of the many game's endings" and so on... some hideo kojima/eternal darkness shit
>>
>>320053527
It's actually very good, its selling points are the god tier soundtrack, the amount of attention and care put into details and the boss battles.
>>
>>320053527
>not realizing at this point that if /v/ hates a game it's usually worth checking out
>>
>>320056508
>/v/ likes a game
it's shit
>/v/ hates a game
it's shit
>>
>>320056508

Hi tumblr!
>>
Stop replying to the troll thread.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.