[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one would you fug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fairy waifu.jpg (281 KB, 840x394) Image search: [Google]
fairy waifu.jpg
281 KB, 840x394
Which one would you fug
>>
>>320045165
they are not real
>>
Me on the left.
>>
>>320045165
far right with the bunny ears from 2. Then 2 in the outfit of 3.

What does this have to do with zelda though?
>>
>>320045282
LONDON
>>
>>320045165
Second one, she looks tomboyish, I want to see she getting embarrassed and denying that she wants to be fucked
>>
>>320045165
Third
>>
I want a Linkle fairy
>>
>>320045165

None of them really grabs me, but I guess 3rd.
>>
>>320046301
Its from Hyrule Warrior Legends. You can find these fairies in certain levels and dress them up and shit then bring them with you to give you elemental boosts on stages.
>>
>>320045165
The fucking short haired red head of course.
>>
>>320048131
So much cool Zelda stuff. It makes me so sad that it's a Musou game.
>>
>>320045165
3rd one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.