[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mgs1 or Twin snakes which is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mgs 67890567.jpg (400 KB, 704x384) Image search: [Google]
mgs 67890567.jpg
400 KB, 704x384
Mgs1 or Twin snakes which is better?
>>
Game Boy Color
>>
MGS1, Twin Snakes ruined it with their Matrix anime bullshit.
>>
MGS1 is the only way to play MGS1. TTS is a joke
>>
Twin Snakes fits in better with the rest of the series.
>>
MGS1. It's not even about the over the top cutscenes, the gameplay additions are terrible, the atmosphere of the game is killed and everything looks too clean and plastic-y.
>>
>>320044457
MGS 1
>>
Twins Snakes is the worst version of the game
I don't hate it for the over the top cutscenes or changed voices, but instead for the controls
>>
Twins Snakes totally broke shit with its first-person aiming for every weapon.
>>
>>320044457
MGS1 is the "pure" version, with level design matching the game play.

But for evey playthrough after that just go for TT.
>>
>>320045034
This. The Twin Snakes is inferior in pretty much every way but polygon count. People get hung up on the cut scenes/presentation (rightfully), but that's honestly the least of the game's problems.

>>320044525
That's not fair. Ghost Babel is a different beast entirely.

I do agree, though. Ghost Babel is one of the best games in the entire series if you ask me.
>>
>>320045034
>>320045595
these two pretty much explain why MGS1 is better.
Personally, I consider MGS1 the actual game and TTS the equivalent of what the ResE movies are to the games.
>>
>>320044457

MGS1

Fuck Twin Snakes with it's stupid OTT cut scenes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.