[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell isn't there a legit hack for free gems in Clash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 19
File: unnamed.png (140 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
140 KB, 300x300
Why the hell isn't there a legit hack for free gems in Clash of Clans?
>inb4 mug mobile game boogie man
>>
>>320043661

dude is that hulk hogan?
>>
>>320043661
It means you're way too late.
>>
>>320043789
Fug.
>>
Why are his eyes Siberia husky tier?
>>
File: jewname.jpg (85 KB, 720x583) Image search: [Google]
jewname.jpg
85 KB, 720x583
>Mobile shit
Fuck off.
>>
>>320044465
Modonaigoldberg
>>
>>320044465
>schlomo applebaum
>>
>>320044465
Moshel Edelowsky
>>
File: 176538346.gif (459 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
176538346.gif
459 KB, 250x188
>>320044465
>I'm stuck in the past

I bet you vote for Trump too
>>
Because the database which holds the amount of gems you have is on Supercell's servers, not on your own device.
>>
>>320044868
>he falls for the mobile game jew
>hurr you are retarded! games do not work anymore as they did for the last 40 years!
>we need more micro transactions!
>>
File: 1427692735469.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1427692735469.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>320045084
>console games dont have microtransactions
>>
>>320045084
Which is exactly why I'm trying to find a way around those micro transactions
>>
File: tumblr_mrjpcoE5wK1s39uv7o2_50.gif (506 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrjpcoE5wK1s39uv7o2_50.gif
506 KB, 500x274
>>320045084
Enjoy living in the past, I guess
>>
File: Gyro.Zeppeli.full.715351[2].jpg (167 KB, 1023x929) Image search: [Google]
Gyro.Zeppeli.full.715351[2].jpg
167 KB, 1023x929
How long until legitimate threads about clash of clans and other mobile shit is accepted on /v/?

Its just a matter of time.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 286x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 286x393
>>320044465
>Yerubediah Kronenmann
>>
>>320045396
>A matter of time
>Posts Jojo crap
Yeah naw. Never. Anime posters will leave first.
>>
>>320043775
>>
File: 1381934254661.png (250 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1381934254661.png
250 KB, 500x376
>>320045649
>Anime posters leaving
>ever

there are still arguments over asuka or rei, that's all you need to know
>>
>>320045878
That was the point I was making.
Mobile will be accepted after anime posters leave.

Do you not understand comedy?
>>
File: 1436924499899.jpg (81 KB, 737x621) Image search: [Google]
1436924499899.jpg
81 KB, 737x621
>>320045649
Do you know where you are?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 349x642
>>320045396
>>
File: mozzarella.png (1 MB, 640x1500) Image search: [Google]
mozzarella.png
1 MB, 640x1500
>>320046009

I'm sorry I misread your post
>>
>>320046025
See:
>>320046009

>>320046150
Fair enough then. I forgive you.
>>
>>320044465
> no shekel in the third column
wasted opportunity
>>
>>320044659
We have the same one wtf
>>
Anyone else hate the newest update? It pretty much throws away farming
>>
>>320044465
hediahapplefeld
>>
>>320044868
What's wrong with Trump? I hope you realize that the liberal media is distorting all his words. Check the debate and hear Trump's words from his mouth, the unadultered ones.
>>
>>320047150
Why would I do that anon? The liberal media has never lied about anything ever
>>
>>320047150
Like the unadultered ones from his website?
BUILD A BIG OLD WALL, THATS ALL I GOT TUNE IN NEXT WEEK.
>>
File: 1435053836162.png (135 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435053836162.png
135 KB, 400x400
>>320047345
You are totally right! Hooray for liberal media!
>>
File: tumblr_mwojra3R9s1ro31nso1_400.gif (186 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwojra3R9s1ro31nso1_400.gif
186 KB, 345x345
>>320047465
>>
>>320045878
>tfw "FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR" is going to be a meme the moment Part IV anime starts
>>
>game ostensibly about collecting resources
>hey what if I was able to hack it and get all the resources for free!?
>wouldn't that be amazing!?
>>
>>320043661
There's not much 'game' to play here. You wait for buildings to upgarade and wait for troops to be trained and then you find an opponent until you get someone who built a shitty base and steal as much as possible, but you never break even. Anyyone who knows what they are doing has their shit locked up tight so you have to be really opportunistic if you don't want to waste all your troops.

Sadly, Supercell (the developer of Clash of Clans and Boom Beach) are one of the few devs who are at least decent about giving out a little premium currency here and there. Every base building game is a clone of every other game and most devs are greedy skeezy slimebags who don't even bother to make their game anything more than a glorified skinner box slot machine with abusive cash shop beg screens and advertisements nonstop. There's enough stockholm syndrome chumps out there willing to drop cash in some vain attempt to bypass some wait time, only to be faced with yet another Sisyphean hurdle to wait for.

Mobile games are pure cancer and the reason you don't see any discussion about them is because for all the shittiness of /v/ at least people here are unwilling to be tricked into spending cash on non-games. Until that changes and the mobile marketplace isn't a flea market of con-artists and scammers, then mobile game discussion just won't exist.
>>
>>320047890
Didn't realize they put in a gem collector in the game.
>>
>>320048306
And the only reason to get gems (I assume the premium cashcurrency?) would be to buy whatever the building currency/currencies are, and speed up buildings so you can get buildingcurrencies faster?
>>
>>320047419
>implying border control is bad
>implying stopping illegal immigrants is bad
>implying Trump's wall is literally just a wall and not actually a bunch of security measures to stop illegals (along with the wall itself)

I'll never understand people's qualm with the wall. They are literally saying "We want illegal immigrants who bring us drugs and take our money away!"
>>
>>320045396
they are /vg/ shit
>>
>>320048524
the game ass rapes you with smurfing autists and then it says gee goyum if you just pay me $2 I will make your base unraidable for two days and you could upgrade to the next tier in peace
>>
>>320048151
My only interest in the game is my clan of people I know personally from my old job and doing clan wars. All the other stuff I do in that game is to help me further pursue that interest. Unfortunately though, when I first played the game I rushed to get a high town hall level to unlock stuff that I thought would make things easier for me, not realizing the game gets harder the higher your town hall level is. And didn't realize I needed to upgrade everything to max before I go to the next level until I was already town hall level 9. So now I just want to get free gems to hurry up and catch up, cause I refuse to spend a dime on this game
>>
>>320048672
I've implied nothing other than that its an appeal to emotion with 0 substance. His website offers no explanation why border control is needed, no explanation how it will be obtained, and this is maybe one of two or three issues on his site that are meant to appeal to a certain kind of person who only votes based on their racism, religion or guns with no actual facts or statistics.
>>
>>320048672
Trump just spouts idiotic republican base red meat platitudes and is just a bumbling figurehead riding off resentment. If he gets elected it'l just be a bunch of right wing aparatchiks calling the shots while Trump goes on tv to rile up the rednecks and shitheads. He's not a real politician and has no experience, but Americans will vote for him because they just want to see an entertaining clown and don't care about real policy-making.
>>
>>320048524
See
>>320049102
With my situation it's a little difficult to even get those resources. I'm not gonna use the gem to get resources, I'm using them to catch up so getting resources isn't so difficult
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 111x125
>>320045826
>>
File: wow such tragedy.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wow such tragedy.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>320049268
>His website offers no explanation why border control is needed

Do you need one, anon?
>>
>>320049268
Presidential runs are not about website. Look at his debates and his twitter, he is extremely charismatic and holds great reason.

>His website offers no explanation on why border control is needed
He literally explains it when he mentioned the wall.

>Drugs are coming in, money is going out. We need to build a wall.

Once again, watch the debates.

>>320049274
That's once again the impression you'll get if all you know about Trump is what you see from the media.

Trump wants to stop this sort of thing:
https://youtu.be/0uErCCRaytU?t=4m13s

He is not a sold-off republican dog. He is not a braindead left-wing liberal. He is not afraid of doing what is needed for the sake of his country (such as temporarily interrupting Muslim immigration during a war time against Islamic State). He doesn't care about policy-making? Anon literally watch the debates, Bernie has no idea how economy works whatsoever, in his head everyone can get stuff for free forever, it's communism tier. Trump's proposals are way more realistic and actually work.

Pic related
>>
>>320049857
>Drugs are coming in (How many and how would building a wall actually stop that) money is going out (how much and why) we need to build a wall (with what money and how effective will it be)
>>
>clash of keks
Oh my sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uer4UpgOILs
>>
>>320049857
>Can you pull this number out of your ass that I didn't ask you to prepare for me.
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FUCKING LIBERALS GOT THEM, GOT THEM, AMERICA IS UNSAFE THE TERRORISTS ARE POURING IN SHUT THE BORDERS DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY.
>>
>>320050110
I understand now why you hate Trump. He assumes the viewers can actually interpret things.

>How many drugs?
How the fuck is your liberal government going to know that if they don't even know how many Americans are on their own goddamn no-fly list?

>How would building a wall actually stop that?
Geez I don't know, let's see

>Illegal Mexicans get drugs from Mexico
>cross the border
>sell it at US of A
>bring money back to Mexico
>rinse and repeat

With the wall, they get stuck on the "cross the border" step.

>How much money is going out
See my point on how many drugs

>and why
See the step "bring money back to Mexico"

>With what money will you build a wall
Trump says he will make Mexico pay for the wall. He is probably joking about that, so it'd be your tax money.

>How effective will it be
Would stop Mexicans from crossing the border through land. A wall by itself doesn't do that much, the idea is to put patrols there as well among many other security measures.

You'd know ALL THAT if you bothered looking up Trump's speech on that. You sound like someone who just read an article on liberalnews.com that said "Trump wants 2 build wall for no reason at all at the border!!!!". Honestly, anon, watch the debates.

>>320050634
I'm a Brazilian and I know that there are around 77.000 Americans on the no-fly list. Spooky, huh?

Look at what the chairman says. She is supposed to know that data, he himself claims it is "very basic". Are you REALLY going to chill for her? Your government literally has no idea how many refugees there are or how many are in the no-fly list, and you are chilling that? You deserve all those incompetent politicians in the congress.
>>
File: 1429812968547.jpg (71 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1429812968547.jpg
71 KB, 313x286
>>320049857
>I-I don't have those n-numbers on me right n-now.
> repeat 20 times
> can't even give an estimate
Ho lee shit how many dicks did she have to suck to get that position?
>>
>>320050854
>With the wall
Climb it.
Ship it all to Canada.
>Im a brazillian
Maybe if you had a job you wouldnt have time to memorize, useless to you, statistics.

>You sound like someone who just read an article on liberalnews.com
Thats funny because I read it straight from his website that should inform me, but I guess that wasn't enough I was supposed to watch the insufferable prick for an hour. You sound like one of those people that read from "shitliberalsdontwantyoutoknow.com".
>>
I hope Trump gets elected. Shits been too unentertaining ever since Obama became president. The rest of the world needs a bumbling old man calling the shots and making an ass of himself. Regards, Winland.
>>
>>320047832
nigga it already is, don't be stupid
that's like saying "hurr, gay priest has arrived will be a meme the moment the part VI anime starts"
or "hurr, it just werkz will be a meme the moment the part V anime starts"
>>
the newest update keked this game
>>
>starts with clash of clans
>1 hour later
>border control and politics
Goddamnit /v/

Honestly, clash of clans is a pretty decent game. I've had it for over a year now and am just as interested in it as when I stated. The "currency" is actually really well done, fairly easy to aquire without buying it, and it doesn't give you and enormous advantage over other players. The updates are pretty frequent as well, so new content is still added.
>>
>>320043661
There used to be, along with most other microtransaction-based shit by way of either Freedom or Lucky Patcher, but now that both of those have been dug-into by game devs, everything is both fixed and server-side now, so it's not only pointless, but you usually get banned when someone notices that you're somehow spending thousands of dollars on items despite the server stating you haven't dropped a dime
>>
>>320051558
This, Obama was actually saving America, except for a few dumb policies, even if at this point it's clear it was going to fall anyway and it was depressing to watch a retarded country refusing and actually opposing treatment, Trump is the leader amerilards deserve so let's let 'em have it and enjoy the fireworks. The best part will be /pol/'s damage control when Trump attempts to censor real free speech and shut off the Internet.
>>
>>320051887
I'm sorry man, something about "enlightened" individuals piss me off.

I tried clash of clans and was bored within a few days. Mobile games are too slow for me and remind me how much fun I had when this greek city browser game had a turbospeed server.
>>
>>320052276
>Obama was actually saving America
by doing absolutely nothing?
>>
>>320051519
>Climb the wall
See what I said. It's not just a wall. It's more security measures.

>If you had a job you wouldn't have time to memorize it
I love this aspect of liberals. They say that everyone is racist, misogynist and xenophobic, yet they always spout racist shit when they get the chance. I have a job and I know that number because I found it lying around last week and thought it to be pretty interesting. It is her goddamn job to know those numbers, otherwise the chairman wouldn't be asking her about it. Yet she doesn't. The Deputy Assistant Secretary Screening Coordination Officer of Policy Department of Homeland Security has absolutely no clue how many Americans are on the no-fly list. That's just how efficient your government is.

>I read it straight from his website that should inform me

I just looked it up and it does inform you.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

"For many years, Mexico’s leaders have been taking advantage of the United States by using illegal immigration to export the crime and poverty in their own country (as well as in other Latin American countries). They have even published pamphlets on how to illegally immigrate to the United States. The costs for the United States have been extraordinary: U.S. taxpayers have been asked to pick up hundreds of billions in healthcare costs blah blah blah (...)"

It didn't take me even 30 seconds to find that.

What is your excuse now? "I'm too dumb to read"? "This font is bad for my eyes, fucking Trump!"? Or will you just say "YOU RACIST XENOPHOBE STOP TALKING WITH ME LALALA" and go back to playing vidya?
>>
>>320044465
4581-2961-0420

>>
>>320052482
If he did nothing, we'd still be in the Bush-era economy
>>
>>320052558
Holy shit I clicked one of its links and its from a 2005 article. The second one says that black workers HAVE been harmed while the article itself says WILL be harmed, taking a past tense warning from a civil rights leader and turning it into a concrete fact of the past.

In the end just because I don't support a candidate whose one of five issues that appeal exclusively to the poor ignorant idiots with last place aversion and contradict themselves by saying build a huge wall but also then saying cut the tax debt and deficit (where will the money come from then) doesn't mean I don't support a reform in the immigration system. A vague suggestion of a wall (and patrols ya I get it) doesn't have to be the only solution.
>>
>>320053764
>a 2005 article
Not sure how you got that number but his immigration reform ideas are still pretty accurate.

>We can reform the immigration system without strengthening the borders
I'm sure we can find the fix that makes communism viable too! Well! Anyone found it yet?

... No?

G-G-Guises? T-There must be a way...
>>
>>320044465
>guys says he's good at real time strategy games
>not able to keep up with real people playing real time on mobile
>moans all the time about the death of rts
Lol, it's like a casual player tinking he's hot shit just because his game has better graphics
>>
>>320049102

Amit just stop playing.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.