[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find co-op in NG+? I'm level 100 and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (32 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32 KB, 460x215
Where can I find co-op in NG+? I'm level 100 and I'm currently in Anor Londo. No one summons me and I don't see any summon signs. I really want to do some co-op.
>>
You need to ring the bell of insight at the undead asylum, then enter the painted world of artorius. Remember to bring the estus flask to get the heal. When you are fighting the demon inside you must remember to take off your armor so you roll faster. Then when you get there light the bonfire to I've never played a souls game ever sorry
>>
>Not soloing everything

A true casual. I didn't even know there was multiplayer co-op in Dark Souls until after I beat the game normally and on NG+

You have no excuse
>>
>>320040802

This!

I didnt even know there was any other weapons than the broken sword and I still beat the game, without armor and no humanity. I didnt even know there was a blocking button, or that you could jump but I still beat it.
>>
>>320040802
Perhaps I don't need help, but I like to play with other people every once in a while?
>>
There are no coop on ng+.
>>
>>320040956
Nice! Well done pal! xDDD
>>
>>320041041
Gotta play on release bro.

SotFS still has people playing, on PC at least
>>
>>320041196
shut the fu** up
>>
Your SL is way too high for co-op.
Next time keep ut around 60-65.
>>
>>320040956
I didn't even realize you could heal! Or attack, or even move! yet I still beat it.
>>
>>320041537
in NG+?
>>
>>320042291
Even in NG+.
>>
>>320040436

Everyone going through Anor Londo for the first time is like level 25-50.
>>
>>320040656
That was a pretty good attempt at faking it tho my friend, if I hadn't played it I would definitely believe you have.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.