[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You lied to me, /v/, You told me AssCreed was dead. You told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
You lied to me, /v/, You told me AssCreed was dead. You told me that Ubishit only made meme games and rehashes.

>Great Visuals
>Perfect performance on PC (980/i5/8gb RAM)
>Grappling hook makes getting around a breeze
>Side-quests are fun and emergent
>Controls finally fixed
>Crouch toggle
>Crafting simplified and better integrated
>Great acting and facial animations

Not GOTY, but damn guys, game isn't bad. I am also a normalfag, and I understand that my opinions only count as 1/3rd of an opinion here. I defer to my betters: Whats the word on Syndicate?
>>
>>320035903
>>Side-quests are fun and emergent

sorry does not compute

these games are fucking boring in terms of their mechanics and mission design and nothing has changed since the original
>>
>>320035903
Best AssBleed since 4.
Haven't played rogue tho.
>>
>>320036138
Not excusing the game's past, but I feel like they finally got it all right. I skipped Unity after I couldn't delude myself anymore.

They have money is that movie now, they have to step their game up.
>>
>>320036369
>Not excusing the game's past, but I feel like they finally got it all rifjdkl';ajfkl;da

jfkal;jfkl;da

just no
>>
File: 20141119190521.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20141119190521.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
Anyone played Rogue? This one definitely has a different game feel in terms of movement. Rogue seems like 4.2.
>>
>>320036507
Okay - let's say these games are just bad, casualized mass market garbage. What is a better modern stealth/action game? Dishonored comes to mind.
>>
>>320037006
That game where you play as a fucking goblin.
>>
>>320037006
Dishonored is alright, yeah

Deus Ex Human Revolution is similar in some ways (different ways to tackle missions), but in a different setting
>>
>>320035903
>Controls finally fixed
explain
>>
>>320037759
dishonored had potential to be the most technical first person action game. Sadly they fucked up with automatically triggered finishing moves and low enemy health.
>>
>>320035903
It's weird. Even tho AssCreed gameplay never really evolves and it's a tired formula by now, the occasional game in the series "gets" it and turns out a decent game. For me it's this and 4. It's also got pretty hilarous dynamic open world elements in how rooks and blighters interact. Like seeing a carriage frantically drive by you with a gang member of either side fighting on top of it, shit like that really helps
>>
File: 1449622114590.jpg (105 KB, 828x720) Image search: [Google]
1449622114590.jpg
105 KB, 828x720
>>320035903
Fuck off shill
>>
>>320037759
Two of my favorites from last gen.

>>320037921
So this may just be the new engine ( I skipped Unity), but in the old games, I would ALWAYS have trouble with navigation; your characters wouldn't take your inputs properly, and players would accidentally go in the wrong direction. The animations were also all really long for some reason.

Syndicate has movement more akin to the Arkham Games, which initially aped asscreed's combat. You have a grappling hook and everything. Moving from one elevation to another is is simplified (one button to ascend, one to descend), and you have much more control over where exactly you're going. The context inputs just feel really smooth.
>>
>>320038072
Completely forgot to mention carriages in the OP. Another great way to navigate without relying on fast travel. Much like the grappling hook.
>>
Wow O.P. (original poster)! I am hyped as well for Assassins Creed™! Tell me more about it's great features!
>>
How much are they paying you?
>>
>>320039309
$2.50 per reply after hitting page one. I usually have two or three threads on multiple websites going at once.
>>
File: cmon.jpg (35 KB, 602x376) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
35 KB, 602x376
>>320035903

Wow this doesn't sound like an Ubishill at all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.