[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Squid and a kid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hey /v/
I'm about to get squidy up in here. Any tips I should know for this game?
>>
Paint the things and don't get painted yourself.
>>
Stick with the starting weapon until you find a weapon you fall in love with. You can always try before you buy
>>
>end of 2015
>buying splatoon
Don't make me laugh with your shitty meme game.
>>
Ink the cyberdemon until it dies.
>>
>>320030170
play first plaver until you really get the hang of the game then hit turf wars
Learn the maps and really make use of recon
booyah at the beginning of each match
don't play rank unless you know how to be a credit to the team
turf wars will let you really experiment with your clothing and weapons until you got a hang of your playstyle
>>
>>320030170
I KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT BUT YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO NOT MASTURBATE EVERY TIME YOU PLAY THE GAME YOU CAN'T WIN LIKE THAT.
>>
No matter what you think of motion controls for other games, it is inarguably the best way to play for Splatoon. Play single-player until you get used to them.
>>
>>320032448
>booyah at the beginning of each match
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>320032620
You can be good with sticks too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSdiW99QcTc
of the entire soundtrack why do i like this theme the most
>>
Post more Marie.
>>
Play with the mindset of avoiding conflict while focusing on turf. This is only applicable to turf wars, fuck, this tip is kind of shitty.
>>
Don't aim down with a gun, shooting level is the best way to cover ground.
>>
Is splatfest over? I was gonna join the nice side but i didn't feel like starting the game up
>>
>>320034326
it's next weekend
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.