[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this game have good public servers like Project Reality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (139 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
file.png
139 KB, 460x215
Does this game have good public servers like Project Reality? Ones you can jump into and get good teamwork in 100+ player battles?
>>
Nope
>>
Not at all.
I think it is kinda one of the biggest weaknesses on the entire series. If BI would be competent (which they are not) they would have placed alot more thought into multiplayer.
>>
>>320026442
I thought the entire point of these was multiplayer
>>
>>320026538
You're better off playing on modded servers but most people are over exaggerating when they say multiplayer sucks. I've found at least 3 dedicated servers where everyone has mics and we're able to play a good game.
>>
>>320026538
Yeah. If you can manage to find 70+ or so likeminded individuals that bother to create autistic scenarios that has to be played just and exactly thanks for the shitty shitty AI.

FP, ARMA1&2 were good military sandbox games, third one kinda lost their charm thanks for BI:s complete incompetence of creating shit.
Hell, we have more modern shit in todays battlefields than the so called "scifi" setting in A3.
Then they started to jew with DLC was a nail to the coffin.
>>
>>320027483
Guess I'll keep playing PR until Squad gets more developed
>>
there are communities in countries like Poland where there's a scenario every day at 8pm with 50+ players. it's either versus AI or PvP/TvT, so I can imagine there are american/international communities where there's easily at least 100+ players involved every day. the only thing is that multiplayer is heavily server-dependant, so even if you have a beast PC you will be limited to the FPS the server can offer you based on the calculations its performing (more or less, more players, less FPS for you, but its not noticable until the playercount hits 50-60)
>>
>>320026105
Not at all. Sadly, most of the community in A3 is total shit. All they do is play AutisticLife or whatever the fuck is their new flavor of the month. Shame really, I remember playing in decent open Arma 2 communities years ago.
>>
>>320026105
>Arma
>100+
>public
lmao
Enjoy your paid slot servers and twitch bait shit
get a refund if you can.
>>
>>320028473
Never even bought it, m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.