[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Silent hill game should i start with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mgs kojima 56789.jpg (425 KB, 1240x700) Image search: [Google]
mgs kojima 56789.jpg
425 KB, 1240x700
Which Silent hill game should i start with?
>>
First one
>>
hmm oh i don't know how about 1? nah that would be fucking retarded why don't you start with the 6th one
>>
>>320022837
Book of Memories
>>
>>320022954
>>320022970
don't do this just start with 3 -> 2 - if your really liked it then -> 1
>>
>>320022837
how about kill yourself
>>
>>320022837
Downpour.
>>
>>320023083
>playing 3 w/o playing 1
how fucking retarded do you have to be.
>>
Literally in order.

Origins is a prequel to the first game, but just play it after you beat 4.

If you're asking for the best game, then its 2. And yes, you can play that one without having played the others.
>>
>>320023328
its a joke you idiot
the op is retarded
>>
>>320023424
it's not a joke silent hill 1 is too old to play it nowadays and story isn't really that important
>>
guys which final fantasy should I start with?
>>
>>320023617
except that 3 is a direct sequel to it
seriously go fuck yourself
>>
>>320023635
that's actually a good questions considering the final fantasy has changed many times and it's liefspan is across multiple generations
OPs question is dumb though
>>
>>320023670
I said story isn't really that important calm your tits first you autist
>>
>>320023918
no seriously go fuck yourself
there is no reason not to play the first one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.