[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
39% Winrate. What is going on here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: poppy-wallpaper.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poppy-wallpaper.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
39% Winrate.
What is going on here?
>>
>>320021968
Shitty ults.
>>
>>320021968
people don't know how to play her yes, a shocker I know
>>
Her q is mediocre, her aura is very situation, the pile drive is ok, and her ult could potentially ruin team fights!
>>
>>320021968
Is that a new LoL smurf? Seriously fuck them for making a shit ass game but also a waifu galore
>>
>>320021968
>got a rework
>is basically a comletely new champ
>every shitter now wants to try her out especially now that she's moe
>people cannot play her because they are shit and nobody knows how to use her abilities and what to build
>this happens almost every new champ release or rework
how can people still be surprised by that
>>
sick and tired of people not understanding that almost every new champion starts out with a really low winrate

bard had a 39% winrate
yasuo had a 37% winrate
illaoi had a 43% winrate

just give it time. she'll get small buffs and be fine.
>>
File: 420.jpg (49 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
49 KB, 576x576
>>320021968
they didn't change any fundamental of her character, except her ult, and made her overall shittier

Q can miss now. There is NO obvious reason why it was turned into a skillshot. Before you would always hit it and it was an easy AA reset. Now you can completely miss it or miss 70% of its damage (the second explosion). The only reliable way to do full damage is through a perfect E or if the enemy is a retard and just stands there

Her passive is much worse and gimmicky now, barely matters in mid-late game

W gives less speed and less defences now, dash denial of ok, I guess, but doesn't make up for anything

R is just random and doesn't belong in her kit. She was the ultimate diver but that's no longer the case.

They should've completely changed her style of play instead of "upgrading" her with needless skillshots while neutering her fundamental passive and ult diving capabilities.

That being said, the winrate is because people don't know how to use her. But she's still shit. They didn't fix anything that needed to be fixed

cute teeth tho
>>
>>320022359
filename
>>
>>320021968
q is garbage and her VA is trist
>>
>>320023136
Yes, her name is Poppy, but that really wasn't the question
>>
im doing alright
>>
I can't think of a more useless champion.
>>
>>320023658
i feel like i do better support tho
>>
>>320023358
The answer is no she's not new
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.