[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there parts of video games that literally forces you to cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: map for ants.jpg (102 KB, 650x866) Image search: [Google]
map for ants.jpg
102 KB, 650x866
Are there parts of video games that literally forces you to cheat so you don't have to deal with them?
>>
Spider level in Dark Messiah.

FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
Some missions in warcraft 3.
Having to defend some objective for 50 minutes is not fun.
>>
>>320018635
I don't have time to play videogames so I play most of them with infinite money
>>
multiplayer
>>
>>320018635
pic not related, right? Only part that sucked was waiting for you shitton of allies to take their turns
>>
>>320019613
Having to run around in circles as a level 2 death knight while level 15 illidan smashes your base is just an unrewarding experience.
>>
>>320018635
el diablo puede chillar?
>>
>>320018796
You don't have to kill the spiders, just run away from them and use the heal magic when you get close to dying.
>>320020138
when does that happen?
>>
>>320018635
>not playing with infinite health on
>enjoying dying over and over and have to sit through endless loading screens
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.