[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /BlackDesert CBT1/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: e.jpg (728 KB, 1920x1015) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
728 KB, 1920x1015
So possibly the best MMO since Tera is coming out soon

>God tier graphics
>Dark Soul-ish non-targer combat
>Gigantic open world with no invisible walls
>Realistic weather system and night-day cycle
>Economic system, trade runs, farming, fishing, hiring NPCs to do jobs
>Death penalty, losing gems and a lot of XP (and possibly gold in the future) upon death.
>Buy2Play and only cosmetics in cash shop.

Do you have the key?
>>
>So possibly the best MMO since Tera

But TERA was a major flop in the west? C'mon son.
>>
File: W6OZDic.gif (2 MB, 636x354) Image search: [Google]
W6OZDic.gif
2 MB, 636x354
>>320017892
cant wait for waifu simulator
>>
>>320017892
Have a Korean account since OBT, its fun, really fun.
Wish I had money for the highest-tier pack for NA
>>
>>320017892
worth getting?

gw2 is pretty dead and want a new mmo to fill the gap
>>
Yeah, I dont buy half that shit. You have to tone down the exaggeration if you want anyone to believe that.

Also pls no shilling.
>>
>>320019447
yes
>>
I got a key. My body is ready
>>
>>320017892

So what's the downsides? If there's anything I've learned about MMO's is if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.
>>
Did they give a release date for NA yet?
>>
I heard open world housing was taken out for the Korean version. Is it coming back for the NA version? I wanted to build a little hut on the side of the road and be a qt witch that sells potions.
>>
File: 1448744056971.jpg (197 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1448744056971.jpg
197 KB, 640x426
>>320017892

Yes, I have a key
>>
>>320021445
there are still some open houses but most were removed for various reason, one being that the framerate was terrible and 80% couldnt even get above 20 fps in a city or a town.

But this isn't Archeage and the US devs actually have control over the game so if people want it they can bring it back, they already changed tons of stuff from the korean version. But as far as I know players on forum are against open world housing anyway.

>>320021179
Hmmm... The downsides aren't what the game lacks, but what was removed by the devs. It was a perfect game but Korean devs fucked it up by removing 50% of the content. But the US devs already fixed a lot of it and will fix more
>>
>>320017892
I'm not buying an MMO without trying it. That's stupid.
>>
>>320022414
What do you think CBTs are for ?
>>
>>320022510
Don't even know what that means tbf
>>
>>320017892
MY DICK IS READY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rFa_TscYk
>>
>>320022621
closed beta
there's always tens of thousands of free keys being given away few days before CBT, so you can try it for free for as long as the CBT lasts
>>
>>320022634
Wow that's fucking terrible.
That chloe moretz attempt looks more like the annoying orange than anything.
>>
>>320017892
It is pretty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABY8SBtbvs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.