[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: dragonfallWall1920x1200.jpg (753 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dragonfallWall1920x1200.jpg
753 KB, 1920x1200
Just downloaded this from gog and started playing it, picked Shaman as a class. Seems fun to play with so far. Has anyone else played this game?
>>
>>320016831
I enjoyed it. Beat it last week, beat Returns about a year ago. I started Hong Kong, and it's pretty great so far.
>>
The game is great, shaman sucks though.
Is anyone looking forward to that HK mini campaign they're making?
Dragonfall>HK>>>>>Returns
>>
Pick a different class. One of the coolest party members you can get is already a shaman.

Also they're kind of a lackluster class.
>>
i normally main decker in these games, whats a fun class for my next playthrough of dragonfall and HK
>>
>>320016831
It's a good game but shaman seems to be pretty lackluster. You have to put so much into controlling your summon and even then it sucks compared to drones.
>>
File: B2sEVWLIQAAiSsb.jpg large.jpg (130 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
B2sEVWLIQAAiSsb.jpg large.jpg
130 KB, 1024x682
Play a decker instead for more dialog options and so that you don't have to use Blitz

also Dietrich is best bro and Eiger best trollfu
>>
Glory>Eiger
>>
This game had the right amount of dialogue to be intricate and detailed without having characters talk for 45 minutes until my eyes glaze over

Hong Kong went a bit overboard for me in that regard
>>
I like it a lot. I really ought to play more though, I only got the part where you rescue the guy's nephew from the cult.
>>
It's great. Make sure you remember to talk to your team between jobs, they've got some pretty awesome missions.
>>
>>320016831

I played this a while ago and really liked it -- it seemed like it could be fleshed out a bit further though, especially in the UI. Story is worth finishing and has some nice world building. Would recommend.

I seen Hong Kong is out but I'm waiting till Christmas to see if it drops in the sales...
>>
>>320022289
it was -33% 13 days ago during the autumn sale
>>
The Kreusbasar > Smelly-ass Hong Kong docks
>>
>>320016831
if you're going to play a shaman, then you should pick up spellcasting. shaman sucks aside from the totem, haste, and high charisma.
>>
You didn't free the AI, right /v/? Surely you're smart enough to see through its lies
>>
>>320023120
Killed it dead. In fact I was hoping I could trap it in the transfer box thingy and keep it under my bed as a trophy, but the game wouldn't let me.
>>
>>320019083
Yeah looking forward to it
But can't find any info on it.
Its taking kind of a long time for them to release it for what was suppose to be something small.
>>
Are there any other campaigns worth looking at for Returns or Dragonfall?
>>
>>320024752
it's a shame, but i never used mods or played custom campaigns on this game series
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.