[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else looking forward to play Pic Related at 60+ FPS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody else looking forward to play Pic Related at 60+ FPS?
I remember the console version just crapped its pants at times where there was alot of onscreen shit going on (and screen tearing)

>inb4 Capcom messes up an MT Framework port
>>
Just another game to buy and then immediately put into my backlog.
>>
>>320016553
>inb4 Capcom messes up an MT Framework port
Why does that seem impossible to you?
I dont know anything about MT Framework actually.

Also I'm quite interested in what I saw of the game, yes.
>>
Yes. I've put in a good 100 hours on ps3 and I'll probably do 200 more on pc
>>
>>320018724
Every MT Framework game has been a god tier port with good graphics for it's time running at a smooth 60FPS on high on 5 year old machines. Capcom ports, sans ResiRevi2 are fucking god tier.
>>
Yes. I dropped Dark Arisen when I reached the main city hub.
>black bars
>480p
>12fps
>>
>>320016553
I played the shit out of it on ps3 and will rebuy it on pc just for those better frames.
I could never play as Mystic Knight as much as I wanted to because shit would slow down after 2 Cannons and a perfect block.
>>
I just got to Daimon and he fucking wrecked me, worst part about it was that there was no camp or a shortcut back to the top where I could rest and restock on consumables so now I have to walk back all the fucking way again.
Which fight is harder, Daimon or Death?
>>
>>320016553
Can't wait to play the game with the proper eye candy this time
>>
Looking forward to finally playing it properly. I tried to get into it before, but frankly, I couldn't get over the framerate.
30 fps is far from unbearable to me, but it kept dropping into the single digits, which is absolutely unplayable for me.
It's fucking awesome to finally get this on PC, the gameplay really is great.
>>
>>320016553
I can't wait for this. It looks so fun.
>>
I just hope they fix the bug that makes Level 200 pawns disappear from the network.
Pretty frustrating to see tons of custom level 199 pawns but only capcom provided level 200 pawns.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.