[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this game was hyped (shilled?) to hell on /v/ when it entered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197 KB, 1280x720
So this game was hyped (shilled?) to hell on /v/ when it entered early access, and now that it's been released, nothing at all?
>>
>>320015697
>>>/ovg/
>>
>>320015697
/v/ is too casual for it.

What do you expect from a bunch of shitters who seriously believe Bloodborne is a hard game?
>>
>>320015697
Doesn't it have like 4 cars?
>>
looks neat to me, i always wanted to get one of the Dirt games for my 360 but i never did.

this looks pretty cool with tire blowouts and shit
>>
It's far, far too hard for most of /v/.
>>
File: flashing lights.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
flashing lights.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>320017597
it has more cars than assetto corsa, i think (if you don't count the assetto corsa DLC cars)

it needs more stages if anything
>>
>>320015697
>shilled?
Please kill yourself.
>>
a release means nothing when everyone has already played it for a year
>>
Why is it Group B is the only fun class to play? All of the modern cars feel really slow to drive with very little power behind them.

>>320017902
It's really good, I've had a total blast playing it.

My only gripe is that the in game credit costs for cars is really high. It's not a massive deal until master class, but if you've got your eye on a car prepare for some hard grind.
>>
If its anything like dirt 2 its my goty
>>
>>320018689
its pretty much nothing like Dirt 2
>>
>>320018410
early access devs have talked about this and how there's no hype for games because of it

why can't early access just die?
>>
i haven't played this for awhile. the lancia was an absolute pain at initial release, but they did tone it down considerably at one point iirc. going to grab it again since i haven't played since pike's peak update.

honestly, codies should get a fair bit of credit for being possibly the best example of an early-access done right.
>>
My crappy laptop can run dirt 3 decently on medium settings, but it also feels like it's a very optimized game to begin with.

Should I even try this or is it more demanding than dirt 3?
>>
>>320018954
Hopefully it dies in 2016, and things can go back to the way they were.

in a perfect world
>>
2hard4me m8
>>
is it worth playing with keybaord?
>>
>>320015697
honestly I didn't expect that game is this hard
>>
>>320018395
>shilling on 4chan doesn't exist

no you do
>>
>>320015697
That's just how early access works.
>>
>>320019583
>racing game
>keyboard
No, at least use xbox pad
>>
>>320015697

my dad plays this like crazy. almost has 100 hours on steam on it. kinda nice seeing him enjoy it
>>
>>320019752
>talking about games without shitting on them is shilling
Two can play this game.

Now kill yourself.
>>
>>320015697
It's the best rally game in a decade. It has problems though.

Damage model is shit, the rolling physics make no sense, and there aren't many cars or tracks.
>>
>>320018689
>liking dirt 2

>DUDE RADICAL COWABUNGA DUUUDE EPIC DRIVING AROUND CONES IN A CAR PARK HAHA DUUDE TOTALLY

Codemasters knew americans didn't give a shit about rallying so they tried to pander to them.

The Dirt games were awful. This is good though.
>>
>>320020050
>rolling physics make no sense
aren't they fixed that shit?
>>
>>320019145
>the lancia was an absolute pain at initial release

It's still a beast but great fun.
>>320019424
Just slow down and use throttle control and braking. If you go sanic you'll die. Be careful.
>>320020190
I don't know I didn't play before. But the rolls just feel fucking weird.
>>
>>320020159
Dirt 2 may have been DUDE RADICAL but the gameplay was awesome
i was so fucking pissed when they killed the pc version
>>
>>320020159
DiRT 1 was pretty good, it was only 2 and 3 which were horribly, horribly mis-directed.
>>
>>320020751
Dirt 1 was far too easy though imo and all the dune buggy shit was awful.
>>
>>320020826
The whole DiRT series was way too easy, but the first one at least had a lot of its focus in decent areas.
>>
>>320019145
>honestly, codies should get a fair bit of credit for being possibly the best example of an early-access done right.
I agree. They had a fully working game from the start, and a development roadmap for the rest of the game. They just tweaked things based on community feedback to make a better game.
>>
File: 1.png (21 KB, 334x718) Image search: [Google]
1.png
21 KB, 334x718
lmao
>>
File: 51BA3GR07JL.jpg (37 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
51BA3GR07JL.jpg
37 KB, 354x500
>tfw played this to death
>tfw flying off a mountain the Monte Carlo rally and watching the car spin 500 times and smash into the bottom
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.