[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ Help me. I'm on the verge of buying this after wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
/v/ Help me.

I'm on the verge of buying this after watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT3JWbBsu2E

Please convince me not to. I don't want to fall for the Origin trap and pay 25€.
>>
Then get your shit together and don't buy it holy fuck do you not have a single ounce of free will? It takes less effort not to do it.
>>
>>320014607
well it really has some sick graphics
>>
>>320014607
Does it come with premium?
>>
>>320014607
do it bitch bf4 is pretty good
>>
>>320014757
yeah it's 25€ Premium Edition on Origin
>>
I bought it for $10 when it was on sale a month ago or so.
>>
>>320014885
premium?
>>
Got the premium edition for $20, it's actually alright now, no regrets. Do it OP.
>>
>>320014879
Worth it. But it anon you'll thank us later
>>
>>320014607
BF trailers are always 100% staged.Tried this map in CTE, the only fun activity me and my buddy could find there was taking an LAV and defending one of the closer-to-base points (e.g. Bravo on US side). He would just sit there and practice his TOW skills and I'd play recon and spend the entire match spamming Q at everything while inside an MAV.
>>
related but unrelated, is Hardline worth it for 15$? how long is the sp, is the mp still populated?
>>
>>320015804
>population
http://bfhstats.com/
>>
>>320016130
>less than 3k people on pc
dang. and it being bf, i guess the sp alone isn't worth half of those 15 dorra
>>
>>320014607
It's pretty alright skinner box game, stuff to complete, stuff to unlock, boxes to open, communists to shoot. Got my 100+hrs out of it.

Don't except varied gameplay, sooner or later every match and every gun turns into the same.
>>
>>320014607
It's a 2 year old FPS that still has a large playerbase and is still getting updates and maps, if that doesn't tell you that its worth buying in this age of shooters getting abandoned after 1 month I don't know what will.
>>
>>320016276
The SP is god awful don't even try it for a quick laugh its not even funny just terrible cliched cop drama.
>>
>>320016625
got it, thanks for making me save those 15$
>>
>>320014607

using AMD hd Radeon 7900 and 8GB Ram, i5-2500 and i reach 71c
>>
Do you think it will go lower during winter sale? Or is this Origin's winter sale?
>>
It's a good deal for 25 kekbucks
>>
I bought this game for $10 and then spent $20 for the premium edition DLC crap.

$30 is basically nothing for an actual game with a halfway decent player base with more crap coming out the future.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.