[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw managing to play old games in japanese after one year of study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449994462846.jpg (338 KB, 1069x1375) Image search: [Google]
1449994462846.jpg
338 KB, 1069x1375
>mfw managing to play old games in japanese after one year of study
>>
Nice man
>>
AYYYYYYY
>>
>>320012714
I know all the grammar but I still don't know how to read kanji.

>learn kanji pronunciation
cant guess how to read a word anyways
>learn word by memory
but you forget/confuse the kanji
>learn kanji stroke / meaning to help differentiate
but you don't which pronunciation is use and which are never used
>>
File: check this 7.png (925 KB, 818x544) Image search: [Google]
check this 7.png
925 KB, 818x544
that's nice OP but check this 7
>>
>>320016291
That was fast.
>>
その調子で頑張って
>>
>>320014364
>learn a kanji
>see it in a word you don't know
>able to speculate both the pronunciation and meaning of the new word from the kanji you know

Kanji sucks balls at first but it starts to become super helpful.

That said I'd happily take more games with furigana in them because that's a cool crutch for gaijin. I only know of a few games that use it.
>>
>>320014364
>you forget/confuse
Learn stroke order and stop being stupid 2bh. Don't know how you manage to forget after practicing for hours unless you're just straight dumb.
>you don't know which pronunciation is used
Look it up, it's literally not hard at all. Maybe get a pen pal who's a native speaker and ask them or something. It's not hard to do, stop being apathetic and making excuses to worm your way out of your studies.
>>
>Have a decent base of vocabulary and kanji
>Simply cannot remember any of the grammar, conjugations etc

Fuck my life.
>>
>>320016579
Furigana are a meaningless crutch for learners.

They're only of value to actual nip kids who know the words but not how they're written yet.

Google Translate lets you handwrite anything you don't know anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.