[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i solve this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: how da fak.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
how da fak.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1200
how do i solve this?
>>
Wait a minute that claw
>>
I still can't figure out some of them. I randomly played it for an hour the other week, was doing the quest where you fuse the 3 amulets, looked up the answer to one of the doors and it said it was on another claw that I got ages ago, as if I could possibly know.
>>
S-stop!! I yield!
never should of come here
>>
See what's written on the claw in your inventory
>>
File: spongebab.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
spongebab.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>>320010643
>should of
>>
>>320010009
You need to have at least 75 in lockpicking
>>
>>320010820

hey anon

listen to this word

turrent
>>
It's impossible, turn on noclip and walk through it
>>
>>320010009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
>>
>>320011703
This. save yourself the trouble of actually solving the puzzles or fun posting on /v/
>>
>>320010310
You're a retard, you need the fucking claw to open the door and the password is on the claw jesus fucking christ.
>>
seriously how the FUCK am i supposed to solve this claw thing
>>
People used to (and still do, just look at this thread) make fun of retards who couldn't figure out the claw puzzles on /v/. But now if you go into threads like "Times you went full retard" or "Easy puzzles you couldn't figure out," you can bet your ass that there will be people complaining about The Golden Claw. I've even seen one idiot say that he just gave up on the entire main quest and any Nord ruins he saw. How can you be too casual for Skyrim?
>>
>>320012630
>put the password on the key that opens the door, thus making the password completely useless
It's natural to think that the answer was somewhere in the dungeon, not on the item.
>>
>>320010009
okay this is a good question, it's actually pretty tough to do so.

First you have to go all the way to the throat of the world. Now you probably haven't discovered it yet, so you'll have to get a horse and climb up the mountain.

It's tough, but you can do it if you try.

When you get up into where the greybeards are, you HAVE to pickpocket the honey from Wulfgar. This is essential to the quest.

After that, rest for two days, and a courier should come to you saying that you should have clearance.
>>
>>320010009
lower your fov. i'm too overwhelmed by everything in the image to solve any puzzles for you
>>
>>320012630
Not gonna lie, it did take me a while before I realised you could rotate items in your inventory. I kept looking at the murals for clues.
>>
>>320010009
I didnt knew answer was on claw until way later, so I just tried every combination until it opened
>>
File: 1438628083998.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1438628083998.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>320012073
>falling for such mediocre b8
>>
>>320012630
Its not that the puzzle is hard its that a lot of people dont even know you can rotate items in the inventory.
>>
>>320010009
Use no-clip to go through because you're not some no-life nerd who's going study 3 hours of lore to go through a door? What the fuck where Bethesda thinking with this.
>>
>>320010009
Wait a minute. That claw
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.