[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on this year's VGW2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: vgw2015.jpg (27 KB, 608x401) Image search: [Google]
vgw2015.jpg
27 KB, 608x401
https://youtu.be/UIuC_grsFb8
>>
>>320005495
>Markiplier or 2BFP didn't win trending gamer of the year

that was so dumb
>>
>>320005595
They are shit but i'm more surprise by the fact fucking Greg Miller won. The amount of shilling was incredible.
>>
>>320005710
>they are shit
except they aren't? at all?
>>
>>320005839
Markiplier has aƧlways been fucking terrible, 2BFP went from really good to shit tier after they decided to make some long ass playthroughs and have no content at all during single videos about a game, i'm not even subscribed to their channel anymore and i've been subscribed since their Kyrbie Epic yarn video.
>>
>>320005495
shit show
as always
>>
>>320005495
man this video is awesome
>>
>>320006363
its pretty good, at least i don't have to watch the entire thing to get the cringe parts
>>
They couldnt even pay enough people to fill the hall. LIke half the seats were empty and they just say everyone around all the edges so you didn't see the empty seats in the center
>>
Not as amusing as the other years.

Damn shame I missed the shitposting when CHVRCHES came on (both times).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYQkVpDw9II
>>
>>320006053
But long ass playthrough are there from the beggining

And kirby was on machinima

what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>320006053
except that 2BFP is still the best letsplayer group ever, and they constantly have threads and are accepted here so stfu.
>>
>>320007012
they didnt started on mchinima, they uploaded the kirby video and the silent hill shattered memories on their original channel first, then they went to machinima. They didnt have long ass playthroughs at the start, they had single videos showcasing the best moments they had while playing some random game of their chosen it was super fucking awesome, it was a time before whoolie was even in
>>320006723
lol, for reals?
>>
>>320006787
I'm still surprised CDPR walked away with three awards. I expected a pity award like best developer or something, but they basically all three categories relevant to their game.
>>
>>320007190
Stop being babies about it, i'm probably the only guy who doesnt like them anymore so just take a chill pill
>>320006849
awesome video
>>
File: 1395167358652.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1395167358652.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>Thread about FAGGOT award show
>Turns into FAGGOTS talking about e-celeb FAGGOTS

Get back in school FAGGOTS.
>>
File: 1289831971068.jpg (38 KB, 214x216) Image search: [Google]
1289831971068.jpg
38 KB, 214x216
>>320005495
After watching this, I want to stop playing video games and never have anything to do with them ever again.
>>
>>320007286
i believe they deserved every award they got.

Her Story seems really shitty tough but i never played it.
>>
>>320007531
Last years was even worse. Way worse.

SHADOW OF MORDOR, A LITERAL ASS CREED CLONE WAS VOTED BEST ACTION GAME OVER BAYONETTA 2.

I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS
>>
>>320007531
look at it as you would any hobby, you can be interested in fishing, that doesn't mean you have to go to autistic fishing cons or join fishing associations, you can just keep doing your thing in your spare time, away from all the other optional stuff
>>
>>320007736
Her Story literally got an award just because it was different from the rest.
>>
>>320007925
probably because not many people had the chance to play the game for obvious reasons.
>>
Did I miss VGA 2015? Strange.
>>
>fallout 4 didn't win a single award
the only positive thing to come out of it desu
>>
>>320008789
agreed
>>
I want to snuggle with the pope.
>>
>>320005495
Iwata short memorial and calling out konami was really nice.

Awards were hit and miss.
Who the fuck was that trending faggot? Her story for plot?
Less no name stars, more people involved with gaming which is mayor mayor improvement.
Cd project deserved the awards.
Ori deserved the visual award i natter what some retards think, anybody who says otherwise didnt play it

I hate that fucking liar and scammer Tim Shafer but i guess people were hyped,

Only blunder was that Jade Raymond teleprompter and wrong card fuck up, man did i feel bad for her, but i guess people will no be more wary of reading someone else jokes at award shows

Overall an improvement over previous awards and step in right direction.
Still too much music and pop references nobody cares about, but if they keep up the next awards should really be good.

And fuck fallout, the most lazy fucking sequel ever
>>
File: 145.jpg (98 KB, 941x575) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
98 KB, 941x575
poor todd
>>
>>320012567
>b-but i lied so much, how is this happening
fucking todd
>>
>>320005495
https://youtu.be/Qu2C3A2q-sI
I miss Kojima
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.