[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kaz, i'm already a demon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mgs.jpg (66 KB, 1227x686) Image search: [Google]
mgs.jpg
66 KB, 1227x686
kaz, i'm already a demon
>>
Paz, you're already a semen demon
>>
Chaz ur already a mexican
>>
Kaz, I'm already just a guy made to look exactly like big boss and think exactly like big boss and have the same memories as big boss and we don't really know where big boss is and that doesn't matter because I think I'm the only big boss but really I'm just some ridiculous medic motherfucker that has had no relevance whatsoever prior to this game
>>
>>320005130
>Tfw big boss was a demon prior to GZ
>The story wasn't about BBs transition into a demon
>it was about medic snakes transition into a daemon
:(
>>
>>320004628
ur mums already a slag m8
>>
>>320004628
I love how people shit on these lines but the give a free pass to the same type of lines when they are in old game
>>
>>320005589
These have no meaning. Comin' off the chopper, first mission, just rescued Master Race Miller, "KAZ I'M ALREADY A DEMON"
>>
>>320005695
its snakes way of blaming himself for all the comrades he lost
exactly like when solid says 'im not a hero' when he already saved the world three times
>>
>>320004628
this guy does literally nothing but wake up from a coma, flee the hospital, rescue kaz and somehow he's a demon by the time they get back to motherbase. then proceeds to run a daycare for former child soldiers and prevents an outbreak of some shitty parasite. if thats not enough youre also supposed to invade other peoples bases to put an end to the nuclear threat. bravo, kojima. a demon alright
>>
File: 1432934152019.jpg (96 KB, 424x620) Image search: [Google]
1432934152019.jpg
96 KB, 424x620
>tfw the whole Kaz monologue was in a helicopter, middle of the day, before anything even happened.
Bravo kojima
>>
File: bru.png (7 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
bru.png
7 KB, 512x512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn80fulQvug

Thoughts?
>>
>>320007124
>nothing but wake up from a coma, flee the hospital, rescue kaz and somehow he's a demon by the time they get back to motherbase
He thinks he's already a Demon by the start of the game because he has Big Boss's memories and unlike Big Boss, has a higher degree of empathy and remorse than Big Boss himself.

The entire premise of the game is Venom reaching for the light whilst everyone around him falls into darkness. When he rescues Kaz, he makes clear that revenge is for the future, not for the sake of dwelling on past misdeeds. He saves child soldiers, deactivates nukes and feels remorse for his soldiers even when it was him that pulled the trigger; whilst the real Big Boss sends children back onto the battlefield, uses nukes for deterrence and takes no issue with completely destroying the identities of his men and having them killed.

Venom for all purposes holds up the ideals of the legend of Big Boss. But the legend doesn't account for the fact that the real Big Boss has become a sociopath obsessed with self-preservation and a hypocrite who used Venom in the same way that the US government used the Boss

Venom is the most heroic snake, mainly because while everyone around him fell into darkness, driven mad by revenge, he still reached for the light and tried to drive out the demon inside him. All in the end to literally just winding up to be a phantom wiped out of history.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.