[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuff That Won't Be In The FFVII Remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: FFVII_Super_Nova.png (192 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
FFVII_Super_Nova.png
192 KB, 640x428
I'll start:

>Sephiroth's Supernova attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNHB9J0eqs

>Walking around for days in the snow and retracing your footsteps repeadtly to try and find Alexander's materia
>>
>>320004134
You mean WESTERN Sephiroth's Supernova?

Also I don't think they will fucked up that bad, the backlash will be too huge.
>>
>>320005280

I dont think anybody means to fuck up no matter how big or small the backlash will be.

The fuck ups will be accidental based on their belief that we all love lightning, action combat system and have the attention span of the cod generation.
>>
>>320005474
That's because they are targeting the cod generation, not you.
>>
>>320005676

Exactly, and that is where the fuck ups will come from.
>>
>>320005280
>Western
Wait what?
>>
>>320005280
Dissidia's Supernova is based on the western version and in Japan FF7 International is the definitive version of the game and is identical in content to western version (but text is in Japanese)
>>
File: ffviisupernova.webm (3 MB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
ffviisupernova.webm
3 MB, 640x357
>>320005942
In the Japanese version it just cuts to the sun that then abruptly explodes.
It's the North American version where Sephiroth does the calculations to determine the energy needed to explode the sun and then summons that source of energy from beyond the stars.
>>
>>320004134
I hope they remove it, it's retarded.
>can blow up the Sun several times
>without negatively affecting the planet in any permanent way
>>
>>320006437
It'll be the same, just without Pluto.
>>
>>320006579
Don't believe the Darwinist lies, Pluto is still a planet.
>>
Luckily, shitty turn based gameplay won't be in the remake.
>>
Safe bet that the room full of CRT computer monitors won't be in it
>>
>>320005676
>>
>>320005942
>>320006430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcFUQ0THJ0
>>
>>320006810
Why not? Most modern games are full of CRT monitors.
>>
>>320006662
>Darwinist

What?
>>
>>320004134
Yuffie and Vincent will no longer be optional.
>>
>>320004134
>stuff you'll bitch about EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. until the game is released

Everything.
>>
File: 1443712899819.jpg (89 KB, 679x657) Image search: [Google]
1443712899819.jpg
89 KB, 679x657
Instead of expanding a little on the Date Mechanics, they'll be removed entirely. Aerith is forced to be your date at the Gold Saucer.

Is it wrong to want to foster a relationship between a skinny white boy and a big muscular black man?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.