[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anons who owned one, was it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Dreamcast.jpg (2 MB, 4540x2200) Image search: [Google]
Dreamcast.jpg
2 MB, 4540x2200
anons who owned one, was it worth it?
>>
>>320003798
Yes, I still own one my self. Every now and then I'll burn a copy of Grandia 2 or Powerstone and boot it up with VGA cables. Shits still cash as fuck.
>>
>>320003798
fuck yeah. One of my favorite consoles. Fantastic ports of Naomi-based games, great 2D fighters, Crazy Taxi, Grandia II and more.
>>
Mars Matrix. Border Down. Sakura Taisen 3. Jet Set Radio.

The only system that had SF3 and Jojo's for a while too.

Yes, it was worth it.
>>
The only one game I ever owned for Dreamcast was Sonic Adventure.
>>
Of course. It had great original games and all the best arcade ports since the Dreamcast was just a Naomi in a different shell.
>>
Dynamite cop
Incoming
House of the dead

Shit was hot and it could read cd-rs so anyone with a burner could get you games
>>
File: phantasy-star-online.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
phantasy-star-online.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>320003798
My favorite game was released on it, and I also played some other great games, like Skies of Arcadia, Power Stone, Jet Set Radio, Shenmue...
So yes, it definitively was worth the purchase.
>>
Had the superior version of Rayman 2 and then it turned into a Chao garden box for like 2 years
>>
it's a lot like the vita in many respects; i have and like both.
>>
>>320005514
More like a PSP, which did get a bunch Dreamcast ports for god knows what reason. I'll never not be sore about the definitive versions of Power Stone taking forever to load.
>>
>>320004340
>sakura taisen 3
r u japanese?
>>
>>320005708
米国人です.
>>
>>320003798
Sega Dreamcast lives on through Xbox
>>
>>320004798
sorry for you, you missed so much great game
>>
File: 1416790339264.gif (2 MB, 227x400) Image search: [Google]
1416790339264.gif
2 MB, 227x400
>>320003798

Hell yes, I still own mine and all of my games
>>
I loved my dreamcast. Power Stone and Speed Demons all day
>>
>>320003798
tfw owned a sega sammy.

tfw you own most of the expensive games for it.

tfw you havent touched it in years

should I just sell this shit?
>>
>>320009313
Give it to me
>>
File: 8429.jpg (75 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
8429.jpg
75 KB, 500x492
>>320003798
>was it worth it?

of course
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.