[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confess your vidya sins here /v/. I know you have them. I prefer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
Confess your vidya sins here /v/. I know you have them.

I prefer playing shooters with a controller. The feeling of squeezing a trigger and feeling the rumble when you fire a gun is vastly superior to just pointing and clicking with a mouse.
>>
I like Fallout 4.
>>
I play video games.
>>
I actively avoid PVP because I fear being skill-judged.
>>
>>320002016
B-but you hate them while playing, don't you?
>>
i play gw2
>>
>>320001861
I do not PC game, although I do have a gaming PC, solely because I prefer a controller and a couch. I use the gaming PC to pirate and demo games. I have Alien Isolation on there and I'm waiting for a good sale to play it on PS4, for example.
>>
i like undertale
>>
I play Rocket League unironically because I think it deserves goty.
>>
>>320001861
You disgust me.

>I find Dark Souls series broing and overrated
>I can't enjoy S.T.A.L.K.E.R no matter how much I try
>I find Hitman Absolution a good game
>I own a gaming laptop
>my most played game on Steam is a FPS
>Zelda is shit and it's only popular because of nostaliga
>I unironically liked The Wolf Among Us
>>
I prefer turn-based battles in an RPG.

realtime battles are too hard
>>
>>320001861
That's the "casual" way to play and "enjoy" a game anon, nothing wrong with that.
The keyboard/mice combo is more used on the competitive scene.
>>
I hate CSGO with a passion.
but I really want to get good at it
>>
>>320002126
You do know you can connect a controller and a TV on your PC right?
>>
>>320001861
That's okay anon, a short eternity in vidya hell where you'll be gangbanged 24/7 by EA executives will cure you of that particular trouble
>>
I'm glad WW2 shooters and 3D platformers are dead genres
>>
i have +1000 hours on csgo, dota 2, dark souls, l4d1 individually
>>
I visited /v/ and /r/gaming
Why do I keep coming to these websites?
>>
>>320001861
This is common as fuck though.
>>
>>320002394
back to reddit with you
>>
>>320002509
Good meme
>>
>>320002157
Well it's a pretty good game
It's funny how you can't talk about the game on /v/ because it's popular and thus it must be bad
>>
>I enjoyed the Modern Warfare trilogy
>I bought Fallout 3 on 360 for 60 bucks
>I considered buing the PC version of GTA V for full price even though it's a two year old game
>>
I don't finish most of the games I started playing.
>>
>>320001861
i play horror games with trainers
>>
>>320002274
Yes, I used to have it on my TV in my last apartment, and I actually played it a lot (The forest, Hawken, others) when I did. And then I moved and left it in my bedroom and don't touch it. HILAR!

Honestly, PC has too many idiosyncracies for me to bother. I.E. No matter how cherry picked my parts were, It still managed to slow down and run like an ass a year later. I'm going to throw an SSD in there and see if something changes but.. it never got the temps I wanted. The games ran fine, actually, exactly how I expected. But there was always something else... Anyway, I rather the plug and play simplicity of a console, any day.
>>
I visit /r/games for gaming news :^)
but i avoid engaging in discussions on reddit,shit i don't even have an account there,it really is cancer
>>
>>320002394
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>320002552
>Everything I don't like is a meme
Jesus christ man you're not on your garbage website, tone your faggotry down a few notches.
>>
>>320002173
>>I unironically liked The Wolf Among Us
This is a confession? I loved that game.
>>
I have spent at least a $1000, possibly even significantly more than that on Second Life. I have had over a dozen or so accounts and I often buy the same outfits and shit over multiple accounts, so that's even more of a waste of money.
>>
File: rival jrpg group.jpg (30 KB, 517x402) Image search: [Google]
rival jrpg group.jpg
30 KB, 517x402
>>320002126

Same.

I'd say nearly all of the games I say that I "love" exist on consoles (I count emulated games as console games). PC is good for cheap, supplementary gaming while I wait for console titles I'm interested in. To my taste (which I have no problem admitting is shit), PC has no worthwhile exclusives.

That being said I acknowledge PC as the superior device and if there was a button that said "make all games for PC, forever" I absolutely would press it.
>>
>>>320000000
>>320000000
>>320000000
>>
File: 1449488334341.png (253 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1449488334341.png
253 KB, 464x464
>>320002126
Pls don't trigger me.
>>
>>320002973
Kek this website isn't any better. Hell even /tv/ is better than this garbage board.
>>
>>320003071
I enjoy console exclusives more than other games for some reason. No matter which consoles.

I just like knowing I'm playing the game exactly as intended. Hence why I can't fucking stand playing on an emulator. You start noticing stuff like terrible textures that were never intended to be seen.
>>
>>320001861
I got married and have a kid and now I don't get to play video games 8 hours a day on my time off anymore, I haven't played a game in a month, I can't play anything multiplayer because I can't pause and drop it at any time, I can't find any work besides some crappy part time bullshit even though I worked in the Navy on nuclear power plants so I'm qualified to do a lot of things, and every time I think about playing games I feel guilty because I think I should be looking for work, and even when I do get over the guilt and sneak some video games my coordination is so bad from not playing that I suck and get frustrated and it's not fun anymore, so I just hope that I'll be able to share the hobby with my daughter when she gets old enough, so I try to cherish my time with her and teach her things (she's only 1 year old) but I really feel sad because I miss the video games.
>>
>>320002027
JUST
>>
>>320005631
>Hell even /tv/ is better than this garbage board.
/tv/ is fucking hilarious when it isn't taking itself too seriously. Unlike this board, which doesn't seem to have a sense of humor and its just paranoid posters trying to call others out for false flagging and baiting, driven by the delusion that certain console elitists are trying to drag down other console elitists.
>>
>>320002247
I got to the stupid eagle rank in that fucking game, before I quit. My friends forced me to play with them. I hate it so much.
>>
I have a family and can't game like I used to. What do I do /v/?
>>
>>320008512
>/tv/ is fucking hilarious
spotted the false flagger.
>>
>>320008434
Time spent browsing /v/ is time spent that could have been used for vidya.

Get a handheld and start playing old man, no excuse.

-Jesus F. Christ
>>
>>320008992
I've owned a few handhelds and none of the games have ever been as satisfying as a PC or console game. Right now my wife and kid will be home any minute and I'll have to stop playing as soon as they get home, and I'll suck as it is. I'm looking at Bloodborne right now and can't bring myself to put it in the machine.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.