[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACE COMBAT 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ace_combat7-logo.jpg (22 KB, 840x429) Image search: [Google]
ace_combat7-logo.jpg
22 KB, 840x429
-Kobayashi at the soundtrack
-Guy who made the story of AC4 and AC5 will make the story of AC7
-VR not mandatory to play

-Kono said: we want to make so the player can play the game "intuitively" meaning:
>AC Assault Horizon type of gameplay

Kill me, it was so promising
>>
File: AceCombat7-4.jpg (130 KB, 1101x664) Image search: [Google]
AceCombat7-4.jpg
130 KB, 1101x664
The base of the orbital elevator seen in the trailer
>>
>>320000059
>we want to make so the player can play the game "intuitively" meaning: AC Assault Horizon type of gameplay

He literally said he opposite
>>
>>320000059
Needs PC release for fucks sake
>>
>>320000501
let me source that:
http://gematsu.com/2015/12/ace-combat-7-reveal-trailer-real-time

>"Kono wants a lot of people to be able to play the game intuitively"
>>
File: ace_combat7-fas.jpg (960 KB, 1920x1177) Image search: [Google]
ace_combat7-fas.jpg
960 KB, 1920x1177
FAS aircraft patrolling the surrounding of the orbital elevator

pretty Ace Combat-ish
>>
What's more intuitive than just pointing your plane at another plane and pressing the fire button?
>>
File: lasers.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lasers.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
Maybe only me which only ever played Ace Combat 1, 2 and 3 (electrosphere), never played the next series (4,5,6, Infinity, etc.) Because I don't have PS2 or even PS3, I only have a laptop, now going to get Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition in torrent and waiting the AC7 (hopefully the minimum specs is suitable for i3, 4 GB RAM and Nvidia GT720M or above).
>>
>>320000859
>ou’ll won’t be performing special moves with the push of a button, but rather maneuvers by strategic piloting
No DFM
>>
>>320003686
Hope you're right but the concept of "maneuvers" scares me. You should just be piloting the plane and making "maneuvers" from that
>>
>>320000059
>Kobayashi at the soundtrack

Give me Tetsukazu Nakanishi in there or give me death.
>>
>>320001447
According to the OP its having the game fly your plane for you while you focus on locking at your enemy at 50 feet, when you could do that 800 km from your enemy in traditional Ace Combats.

Man DFM was insane. And not in the fun intuitive manner.

Also, although the OP intended for a troll thread, Namco Bandai confirmed they're bringing back the guy who worked on AC4 and AC5's mission designs to work in AC7 again.

It is a good time to be alive no? Definitely.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.