[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Demon hunter class >Class quests, halls and weapons >Weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: wow_legion_1-e1439225957791.jpg (750 KB, 2048x1198) Image search: [Google]
wow_legion_1-e1439225957791.jpg
750 KB, 2048x1198
>Demon hunter class
>Class quests, halls and weapons
>Weapons increase in power and can be customized with a number of looks
>Significant changes to Survival Hunter and Combat Rouge
>Transmog system changed to something which stores a look permanently as soon you loot the piece of gear
>PvP talents and prestige system
>Tons of important lore figures are involved
>Profession improvements
>Druids get a lot of new shapeshift looks
>New zones, more dungeons and more raids

You are excited, right?
>>
I am actually. Hopefully it will be better story-wise than WoD.
>>
>>319999692
Blizzard why can't you try to be more subtle?
>>
>>319999692

All of this plus the Forsaken Lore, fucking finally.
>>
>>319999692

>Heirlooms are still a thing

Nope. Game's fucked, the casuals won.
>>
You forgot the most important one:

>Boring ass TAB-aim-combat in 2015

Nice game with shitty gameplay you have there
>>
>>319999692
>literally a cash grab
>thats all I got
>>
Nah diablo-esque legendaries / special snowflakery / my WoD experience completely turned me off WoW.

At the very least i'll be waiting 6 months to see how everything shakes out rather than jumping right in.
>>
>due for feb 2017 release
>LITERALLY 20 months of hellfire citadel and twitter selfies

how do wowkeks allow this?
>>
File: 1448698728820.jpg (18 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1448698728820.jpg
18 KB, 342x342
>>319999692
I fucking hate it, but like a beaten woman I will rationalize it and I'll probably end up getting it.
>>
>>319999836
Explain
>>
>>319999836
Yeah it'd be so fucking hardcore without heirlooms only the toughest motherfuckers would survive kill yourself
>>
And its somehow worse than before.
>>
>look at Nobbles artifact videos
>half the quests are the same for different classes, go to Duskwood, dick around Deadwind and fight a dude in some new shitty Kara crypts, not even the spooky crypts with the dead servants.
>>
>shit class
>garrisons 2.0
>legendary cloack/ring made worse
>shit classes
>oh something nice . too bad they already fucked it up
>we cod now
>ruined lore figures you mean
>profesions always sucked
>druids suck since first cata patch that nerfed them
>more raids , i'm gonna fall for that like at wod i'm sure!
>>
>>319999949
>>320000043
Spot the catakids
>>
>>319999692
More hopeful than excited. I'll be glad when garrisons are a thing of the past.

My favorite part of any expansion is launch through up until the first raid's heroic difficulty is on grind, so i at least have that to look forward to.
>>
>>319999692
No, WoW was shit at launch and has only gotten worse.
>>
>>320000191
Explain why heirlooms are a bad thing
>>
>>319999692
>Transmog system changed to something which stores a look permanently as soon you loot the piece of gear

every mmo needs this

DCUO did it a long ass time ago, there's no excuse not to use it
>>
>>320000191

>get asked a legit question
>sperg out

You might need counselling, anon.
>>
The main problem the game has is that the community is pretty much dead.

There are like 1 or 2 guilds per server that do guild internal raids, the rest is random raids with girls/quitters

If I log in into the main player hub there are barely any people there, everyone is just idling in the garrison. The social aspect of the game is gone
>>
Some of the artefacts are fucking lame.

Ret palas get the blade forged from a chunk of Naaru which shattered Frostmourne into pieces.

Survival hunters get a spear that a tauren almost killed a cat with one time.
>>
I'm also more hopeful then excited, but I quit at the end of wrath so I can't say what has to change.
I'd like to support blizzard because WoW is basically the only MMO with oceanic servers, but if the game is shit why bother.
>>
>>320000457
>tell someone to kill themselves
>asking a legit question

ok retard
>>
>>320000369
>Being so addicted to the game you need special snowflake armor that ignores half of the game
It's just a sign of a problem. That all.
>>
>>320000191
>Do I fit in yet my fellow hardcore WoW players
again kill yourself
>>
File: template.png (1 MB, 1339x866) Image search: [Google]
template.png
1 MB, 1339x866
>>319999692

SHILL

HARDER
>>
>>320000485

Pretty much everything other than Ashbringer and Doomhammer are shitty DONUT STEEL tier original content no one has ever heard of or cares about. They should have just not used Ashbringer and Doomhammer to be honest.

That's where 99% of the rage surrounding Artifacts comes from.
>>
>>320000457
But that was my first post anon
>>
No.
>>
>>319999692
Very excited.

You forgot to mention Demonology Warlock being heavily revamped, too, which is one of my top reasons for looking forward to Legion.
>>
>>319999692
it's all shit
>>
>>320000553
>leveling an alt is half of the game
are you legit mentally challenged or what
>>
>>320000610
...is there no Benediction?
>>
>>320000553
When you've gone through the same content twenty times before, you start to want to be able to go through it quiker to reach the new content, especially when it comes to Outland and Northrend.
>>
>>320000682
>Built belf
>huge as fuck nips
It just doesn't look right, and for that reason I'm out
>>
>>320000856
>Same content 20 times
>Classes do not break up the monotony enough on their own
Yeah. Sounds like a problem.
>>
looks good

that's it
>>
>>320000604
Do we know if rogues are going to have something to work against the demon hunter see stealth shit yet? honestly thinking of going dk because of it, and because burst of speed is getting removed
>>
>>320000887
Beefcake Blood Elves need to be a thing in the game. I'd love a Belf who's as big and built as a Draenei.
>>
>>320000604
Uhhh you do realize the rogue talents have been added to that image as abilities and there's still more for Demon Hunter to come?
>>
File: 1443548757824.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1443548757824.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>>320000856
>Having to go through the same content twenty times
>People are paying money to play a game that feels like a chore you have to get through ASAP
>>
>>320000553
>Wants to do the same shit over and over and not save time when lvling alt.

You know, liking repetition is a sign of autism
>>
>>320001474
>>320001030
You're really reaching to find things to bitch about for a game you've likely never touched.

Yes, when a section of an MMO has existed unchanged for six/eight years, and you've gone through it multiple times, it does tend to start feeling like a drag getting through it. Has nothing to do with the quality, even the most amazing experience gets stale after nearly a decade of doing it over and over again.
>>
>>320001484
that would make us all autistic since every thread on /v/ is a repeat
>>
>>320001756
>even the most amazing experience gets stale after nearly a decade of doing it over and over again.

It's true, I even got tired of fucking your mom
>>
>>320001773
well played, anon
>>
>>320001484
>So ill do what I'm doing but in another homogenized class at max level.
Other than role changing. It's not all that different.
>>320001756
>haven't played before
Oh anon. Don't make an ass out off you and me.
>>
Are flying mounts gone?
Are heirlooms gone?
Are garrisons gone?
Are LFD/LFR gone?
Are monks gone?

No? Then it's shit.
>>
File: laughing octopus.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
laughing octopus.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>320001846 (You)
KEK
>>
>>320002051
>wanting monks gone
>>
Never again after they dumbed down all the abilities to 4 buttons (and the talent tree to 5 rows). My druid used to be fun.
>>
>>320001756
I've spent at least 5 years playing WoW

When the content you have gets stale, you create new content and spread it around like a competent person.

Blizz did the most retarded things possible in Cata, they overhauled the zones not many people had played through enough and at the same time made it so you don't even get to finish half of the intricately-tailored storylines before you have to leave.

Then what do they do? They leave areas everyone has done to death, like Hellfire Peninsula, fucking unchanged. This was an excuse of an overhaul and they knew it, they knew it would feel like a chore anyway, so they said "fuck it, heirlooms, can't lose the herdcurr raydurrz who want their nth alt in 5 seconds now"

Yeah, it's nothing to do with the quality of my ass. Fuck you.
>>
>>320002051
Only thing I agree with you is Garrisons, and yes they are gone in Legion (no, the Class Halls aren't Garrisons). The rest of your whining is just that. No one's forcing you to use flying mounts, Heirlooms, the LF system, or to play as a monk.
>>
File: 1342293487343.gif (931 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1342293487343.gif
931 KB, 320x240
>>320002093
>(You)
>>
>>320002487
>When the content you have gets stale, you create new content and spread it around like a competent person.

No, you quit and do something else with your time until more content is released like a sane person.
>>
>>319999692
New class should have been a mail wearer so the game would have 3 classes for each type of armor.

Fuck trying to play as a leather wearer with 4 way competition as it will be
>>
>>319999836

Let's see your Cutting Edge achieve then, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>320002487
>wanting them to overhaul two expansions in one expansion

So you wanted them to have cut even more stuff because they didn't have the time or resources? They couldn't even finish doing Azeroth, what makes you think they'd have been able to do Azeroth AND Outland?
>>
>>319999836
Huh but casuals dont grind enough to get a full set of heirloom... you sure sound as the casual here, the envious, jealous, little bitch kind of casual...
>>
>>320002487
>Blizz did the most retarded things possible in Cata, they overhauled the zones not many people had played through enough and at the same time made it so you don't even get to finish half of the intricately-tailored storylines before you have to leave.

They did it because the oldest content was dated as fuck and no new player would ever stick with WoW after testing the first zones and them being pure horse shit by todays standards. Hellfire Peninsula wasn't relevant at all, there was 0 reason to change it

if they didn't revamp the old content at some point WoW would have even smaller playerbase than it currently has. And by the way when you play for the first time you go through the entire zones fine and get to see the storyline

1-60 is designed for the newest of new players, those who have never touched WoW before, possibly even an mmorpg
>>
>>320002576
Are you retarded?

>if you don't do drugs yourself there isn't any drug related crime in your community!

A single person not using flying mounts doesn't change the fact that level design has gone to shit.

A single person not using LFR doesn't change the fact that guild coherence and raiding ambitions have been diluted.

A single person not playing monk doesn't change the fact that billions of Naruto furries are around you.
>>
>>320002624
No, fuck you, I won't wait "until more content is released", if they can't bother doing fucking leveling justice, I'm done with this game once and for all.
>>
>>319999692
>post wotlk
>"You are excited, right?"
>being retarded
>>
>>320002723
With the way the loot system is now, there's no competition for loot. But I gree that Demon Hunters should have been something besides Leather. They should have been Cloth, since in lore they barely wear anything as is and wear the lightest material they can to maximize their agility and dexterity. Would have been interesting having an agility-based Cloth class.
>>
>>320000000
>>
>>319999871
Still the best combat system out of any MMO

Prove me wrong, shitposter
>>
The world and quest design of WoD is the worst. Absolutely fucking abysmal. Based on streams of the Legion beta this is more of the same. Fucking Bliz fuck shit god damnit
>>
>tfw you cant get pre-cata content
>tfw you cant get wow event content
why should I start playing
>>
>>320002916
>A single person not using flying mounts doesn't change the fact that level design has gone to shit.
It's still designed for running around on, since at the beginning of every expansion you aren't allowed to fly.

>A single person not using LFR doesn't change the fact that guild coherence and raiding ambitions have been diluted.
Sorry that your guild sucks ass, mine hasn't self-destructed or gone insane becauseof the LF system.

>A single person not playing monk doesn't change the fact that billions of Naruto furries are around you.
Pandaren is a low population race, and monk is a low-population class. And it sounds like you're the one with the problem if you need to be this angry over something in a video game.
>>
>>320000097
>half
>literally 3 out of 36

Why are faggots like you so desperate to talk shit about WoW? I'll never understand it.
>>
>>320002862
They had the resources, they could hire all the code monkeys and artists they wanted, it was a matter of company policy, they thought they could manage with a team not even fit to handle an indie 2d platformer.

>>320002913
>Hellfire Peninsula wasn't relevant at all, there was 0 reason to change it
Wrong, it's where all DKs went to level, plus it was a cold shower for the rest of the old players after experiencing the overhauled zones. You DO remember how you felt when you hit 58 during Cata, right?

But HP is not the major issue, the issue is Blizzard outright admitted they were lazy with the 1-80 content, especially the overhauled numbers (damage, XP, etc.), because they wanted them to make sense only during endgame. The 'looms were a crutch and an excuse not to devote time and effort to fix both old and new content.
>>
>>320003059
Ive skipped last 2 expansions, please develop on that no competition for loot ?
>>
>>320000134
The raids in WoD were top notch and if you say otherwise then you did not play through them, it's as simple as that
>>
>>320003624
not sure what that guy's talking about considering the stat prune made it so a bunch of classes share primary and secondary stats, so competition is still very much a thing. the only reason i could imagine for his comment is that there's bonus rolls you can use to 'coin' loot, which is obviously not guaranteed.
>>
>>320003624
WoD introduced a personal loot system. There's no more rolling for anything, bosses have a chance to drop an item for your class and mobs that you can loot when you're in a group give whatever they're holding directly to you instead of having to roll for it.
>>
>>320003624
You should be familiar with the dungeon finder tool. The same now exists for raids. When you join a raid that way (also the difficulty is below normal mode even) everyone is guaranteed a piece of loot per boss kill.
>>
>>320004038

>everyone is guaranteed a piece of loot per boss kill

Now that's just telling lies
>>
>>320004038
>everyone is guaranteed a piece of loot per boss kill.

Wrong. The bosses have a chance to drop item loot, but it's not guaranteed.
>>
>>320000191
>bitch about heirlooms
>whine about cata when heirlooms were introduced in wrath.

How new are you? Start with that boosted 90?
>>
>>320004302
>>320004202
Whatever, you get the point. It's personalized so no more ninja looting hunters.
>>
>>319999836
Heirlooms could have easily been avoided. Instead of super gear just give the person an EXP buff for all other characters on that realm once you get a character to max level.
>>
>>320000604
wow you're an idiot, only 1/3 of the demon hunter class is available at the alpha there are still lots of talents missing
>>
>trusting blizzard
>AGAIN
ahahah
>>
>>320004568
How is that functionally different at all?
>>
>>320004568
It would be doing the exact same thing but in a different way. So your problem is the fact that Heirlooms exist at all.

Why?
>>
>Hey guys everyone says the leveling experience is boring and the Cata changes weren't enough. Should we keep updating it so that we don't make 95% of the game's content irrelevant that we worked on?
>Nah give everyone BiS gear, exp boosts, cash shop boosts and let them bypass it so they can spam the newest raid/dungeon for months on end
>>
>>320004774
>>320004835
Because the dungeons would still be a tad more difficult without everyone having top tier gear in nearly all slots? Because it might encourage you to run dungeons more than once for gear because you'll get blasted not wearing heirlooms?
>>
>>320004774
Gets rid of a huge itemization mess and also allows casuals who can't grind full heirloom outfits to benefit from increased XP.
>>
>>320004921
Dungeons are NOT difficult even if everyone is in shitty white gear. I don't know what happened to leveling dungeons but they haven't posed a challenge in years, heirlooms or not. Focusing on gear during leveling, in modern WoW, is pretty dumb. The whole process goes so fast that you replace a piece just about every play session.
>>
>>320004921
Then like this guy just said >>320004835, your complaint is not about the way in which heirlooms are implemented, but that they exist at all. Don't sit there and fucking suggest a pointless change (give an "xp buff" instead of wielding an item) when you really want the whole thing removed.
>>
File: dvbyVlP.png (746 KB, 772x680) Image search: [Google]
dvbyVlP.png
746 KB, 772x680
>>320004921
>giving a shit about what anyone in random dungeon groups says about what you're wearing
>>
>>319999692
I feel bad for anyone who is physically capable of feeling excitement for new wow expansions.
>>
>>320004568
They should've used the same "Free XP" -method that is in place in games like World Of Tanks. All your characters would earn regular XP and additional free XP which you could spend on any character you want. This would be the best solution to the problem.
>>
>>320002913
>pre-cata 1-60 experience = game growing by leaps and bounds
>post-cata 1-60 experience = game begins its decline, sub numbers drop expansion after expansion
There were certainly issues with the 1-60 experience, but butchering it the way Blizz did has not helped. Most people hit 15 and queue through the dungeons instead of quest leveling, which is antithetical to an MMORPG. Part of the experience should be leveling, and they basically said "Fuck it, let's get everyone through the leveling as quick as possible so they can get to endgame, where there's nothing to do but raid the same place on different difficulties."
>>
>>320003935
So, what's the reason to even play the game anymore? PvP?
>>
>>320008758
no, pvp has been fucked since wotlk

there is no reason to play anymore, thats the piont
>>
>>320008758
you literally believe that loot is 100% guaranteed? personal loot just means there's a chance for loot to drop for you, no different than group loot other than there's not multiple drops you compete for. this has advantages and deficits all over the place, primarily that it's terrible RNG (even though it received a slight boost). personal loot is preferred these days for non-tier bosses, whereas tier bosses still make use of ML/group-based looting because of the amount of tier drops per boss.
>>
>>320008758
Literally the only thing keeping people playing is that they wasted so much time and money on the game they can bring themselves to GTFO.
>>
File: 1447081947070.gif (2 MB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
1447081947070.gif
2 MB, 196x300
couldnt give a fuck what they do to the game. until you take out the 2001 graphics they couldnt pay me to play
>>
>>320009316
>I'm such a gaphics whore, everything must be James Cameron's "Avatar" or else it hurts my fragile little eyes and mind

Gameplay > graphics.
>>
>>320002916
You honestly just sound like a huge bitter faggot and should probably kill yourself, famalam
>>
You shills don't even try to be subtle anymore, holy shit.
>>
>>320008758
To socialize. WoW has literally become Facebook except you have to pay.
>>
>>319999692
>halls are new garrisons with a new set of flaws
>story is fucked up beyond repair
>the weapons look like any other raid weapon, nothing special
>they will never listen to the players and fix the profession system. all they're gonna do is try their new 'innovative' solutions and fuck it up even more
>zones should be tropical
the only good thing about this expansion is the transmog system
>>
>>320010346
back to your undertale thread, buddy. go play your le epic indie masturdpiece
>>
I am not excited at all but I know I will play it for hours and hours
>>
>>320010346
Do you go into other threads about upcoming games/content and screech "SSSSSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!" nonstop?
>>
>>320010374
Nigga, no. I met my guildmates by leveling and clearing endgame content back in the day, you can't do that anymore, nowadays you get invite to a guild and hope to meet people who actually talk back.

>>320009234
Ok, that I can understand. How do you cope with >>320000856
though?
>>
>>320002576
Ahh yes, the "no ones forcing you to xxxx" fallacy.

Been hearing this shit since WotLK. Look where this garbage game is now because of you "no one is forcing you" shitters. You will still remain in denial I bet.

I quit in Cataclysm so don't even bother lecturing me. I have no stake in that dumbass phone tier game anymore.
>>
>>320011293
You can get through them pretty quickly if you're doing quests while also in LFG, it would take maybe a day or so.
>>
File: facebook_vs_real_life.png (73 KB, 570x316) Image search: [Google]
facebook_vs_real_life.png
73 KB, 570x316
>>320011293
Socializing doesn't mean making friends anymore. It means showing off to your existing friends. I mean come on, it's 2015.
>>
>>320011661
good thing no one is forcing you to play huh
>>
>>320011661
Too you two hours to come back just to say "No you're wrong and you're why everything is evil don't respond to me because I don't care which is why I'm here whining about everything fuck you!"?
>>
File: 1442792087565.jpg (81 KB, 737x621) Image search: [Google]
1442792087565.jpg
81 KB, 737x621
>>319999692
>playing subscription games
>>
>>319999692
on paper a lot of that looks pretty good.

Shame that PvE content will probably be nonexistant at launch, and run dry immediately.
>>
>>320000604
What is this image trying to say other than the Demon Hunter rotation is less complex in comparison to the Outlaw spec that Legion is also adding?
>>
>>320000472
I just got the Durator Expansion Pack and I haven't played since pre-Cata/half month after Cata and I really feel it, there's also almost no one doing quest or adventuring through zones, everyones just puts on looms and does Random Dungeon Finder for dungeon grind to get to cap as quickly as possible.

I just got done Gordgon (sp?) today and I just met my first encounter with another human player. And there's almost no Horde anymore, everyones gone to Alliance side (no idea why) so my server and the four/five other servers I have characters on are empty, even in Orgimmar.

If they plan on continuing this single-player MMORPG style of gameplay, they should introduce and I swear to fucking god, it would work; they should introduce a companion system like in TOR with story/plot/romances.

They already have their big toe into this type of MMO they might as well just dive straight in.
>>
>>320002895
If you think wow right now is anything less than casual, you've never played anything before MoP
>>
>>320012107

but anon that would require work!
>>
>>319999692
I was hoping I'd finally be free of Wow, but unfortunately it looks like Blizzard owns my dick forever. It does look pretty good.
>>
>>320012139
WoW was casual even back during vanilla. It was called "fisher-price's my first MMO" by other MMO players because it was so simplified in comparison to games like Everquest and Ultima.
>>
>>320011795
I just got here. Figured I would read up on the new expansion since I didn't even hear about it until now. Browsed for 2 minutes and saw that the game is still full of you idiots whole rapidly declining in quality. Hmmm gee I wonder why?
>>
>>320012047
The classes aren't done yet and there's more stuff coming. That picture is typical /v/ "Look at how much nothing there is HAR HAR HAR!" shitposting.
>>
File: 1448630041295.jpg (18 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1448630041295.jpg
18 KB, 292x257
>>320002916
>monks
>naruto
>>
>>319999692
>Lore has been wrecked beyond repair, absolute trash tier.
>Captain Sweden (AKA Anduin) now the focus of the game.
>PVP is absolutely shit
>PVE is passable?
>Many months between actual content with the only additions being store items
>Most of these new ideas were taken from other MMOs and will be poorly implemented
>Game is essentially itself if it snorted agent orange and became a alcoholic
>Majority of the talent and the devs that made WoW what it was left years ago
>Game is essentially the facebook of MMOs

Why would anyone pay for this?
>>
I'm super hype, I've been watching Nobbel's vids on the artifact quests and reading the class changes, and I'm really impressed.

All the fun stuff is probably gonna get nerfed into oblivion by the time the expansion actually launches, but until then, I'm hype
>>
>>320011661
Don't bother. This is the same logic liberals use to push their degenerate ideology.

>it's just two men fucking each other, YOU don't have to
>it's just parent and child marrying each other, YOU don't have to
>it's just niggers looting your neighborhood, YOU don't have to
>>
>>320003935
too bad nobody uses it because its drop rates were so all over the place it wasn't reliable, don't listen to this turd, everybody still sticks to loot master and manual rolls
>>
>>319999692

No I'm not because they butchered my spec, it's kind of alright in that the revision looks kind of fun but is now plagued even worse then it was before that if Blizzard's retarded pet/guardian ai freaks out there goes all my damage, again and made worse with artifacts in that you likely can't swap specs.
>>
>>319999692
>Instant boost to 100 level

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>320000472
>>320012107
>go to Stormwind or Orgrimmar or Ashran
>packed with people
>see people out questing all the time in all the expansions
>almsot everyone I see who's in a guild is in a different guild
>every time I make a new character I get bombarded with guild invites
>see Horde everywhere

Maybe you guys should try playing on more populated servers and check which ones have more of the faction you want to see. For example, Sargeras in dominated by Alliance while Illidan is Horde-controlled.
>>
>>320012847

Because levelling through old content for the 50th time is so much fun?
>>
>>320012413
Not the same Anon but what do you think Blizzard is going to do after Legion? I mean the next thing would be the Old Gods right?

I wonder what Heroic Classes they could introduce next or race to play as to entice players further. We still don't have pure Orcs to play as, Dark Iron Dwarves, or the new Elven Race I guess.

We need to think up the most accurate shekel increasing things they could do.
>>
>>320013069
>after legion
nice joke, Legion is so obviously the final nail in the coffin
>>
>>320013012
>Not playing your old characters

What?
>>
>>320012843
What class/spec are you?
>>
>>319999692
But of course!

My dopamine neurotransmitters are fucking fucked by now. I can't stop coming back to this, no matter how fucking hard I try ;_;
>>
>>320013145
Well as of right now they are making plans for another Expansion HOWEVER, we shall see if Legion is the final nail.

I mean, look at TOR, even before the new movies were coming out TOR had a stable but small amount of players that kept it afloat. For YEARS /v/ has claimed it's a sinking ship and it'll bomb but it never truly died.
>>
>>320013198
iktf

I was bitching my ass off about how WoW is dead and then suddenly something broke inside me and now I'm hype for legion
>>
>>320012992
"Questing all the time through all expansions"? Bullshit. Only because of server zone being connected do you RARELY see someone else in a zone. Guilds have auto invite addons so people get auto invited and never talk in these guilds, just for guild bonuses.

Fuck off you Shill
>>
>>319999692
>Demon hunter class
Shit
>Class quests, halls and weapons
Shit
>Weapons increase in power and can be customized with a number of looks
Shit
>Significant changes to Survival Hunter and Combat Rouge
Shit
Shit
>PvP talents and prestige system
Just give me my old talent tree you fuckers
>Tons of important lore figures are involved
Fuck you Metzen
>Profession improvements
Shit
>Druids get a lot of new shapeshift looks
Fuck that sick furry fetish
>New zones, more dungeons and more raids
Meh
>>
Since you guys still follow this game, is there any idea of when the release date will be or is it still all guesswork? A bunch of my friends started playing recently and I thought I'd reactivate my vanilla-cata account when the expansion hits and try it out.
>>
>>320013571
not till next year september
>>
>>320013631
That can't be right, isn't all the WoD content released now? There's no way they'd keep one tier of content for a year again, that'd be even greater sub-suicide.
>>
>>320002913
>Butcher the original zones
>Fill them with 9gag tier jokes
>Treat your own games lore like a joke and constantly insert poor caricatures of current popular culture
>Most areas have had very little changed, questing has become completely linear with Kosaks terrible humour inserted in to it

Anon, something needed to be done but no amount of mental gymnastics excuses Cataclysms "revamp" of the zones.
>>
>>320012263
Project 1999 is a great place to be. I think vanilla was challenging in its own right. Not like if you die someone can pick up all your shit hard but let's face it, EQ was way more Grindy than WoW was. Vanilla had some challenging content. Molten core and AQ 40. Vanilla made some of the best moments in MMO history.
>>
>>320013164

Demo Lock. Like I said revision looks cool, but unless pet guardian AI gets changed there will be a lot of problems.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (59 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
59 KB, 680x684
>let's bring back Calia Menethil
>"lordaeron is over"

and so is my subscription
>>
>>320013521
>point out what I've seen myself
>"SHILL SHILL SHILL WHY AREN'T YOU HATNG THE GAME LIKE I AM HELO ME RAGE YOU FUCKING FUCK AAARRRRRGH!!!"

And gamers wonder why other people think they're insane and blame video games for real-life violence.
>>
>>320013917
I just came back, what's happened to the pet AI system?
>>
not really, no. it all sounded nice on paper but now that we've seen some gameplay my excitement vanished.
>>
>>320013919
>Alonsus Faol looks like he just died and not a fucking skeleton.

Dropped.
>>
>>320013807
Yep, you got hellfire citadel for a whole another year
>>
>>320014309
That can't be true. They said they wouldn't do that sort of thing anymore.
>>
>>320013919
I just looked this up, you're fucking serious. Jesus christ, Metzen needs to be lynched.
>>
>>320013953
You're blatantly chatting shit though. None of what you said is true at all. I've played on various realms and this isn't the case at all.

Try to keep the damage control down a bit next time and don't let your inner autism take control.
>>
>>319999836
how can anyone possibly hate heirlooms

what do you have against leveling up alts
>>
>>320000000
>>319999999
>>
>>320014309
Well shit. I played WoD for a month at release and got a couple 100s, is it worth resubbing to play with some ultra-casual friends or should I just wait another year for the expac?
>>
>>320014376
Sadly it is. They did it for DS, SoO, and now Hellfire.
>>
>>320014376
Estimated release date is September, enjoy the store mounts!
>>
>>320013807

>even greater sub-suicide

There is no such thing as sub-suicide for Blizzard. The overheads on WoW are incredibly low and whenever a new expansion comes out millions come back. Legion is shaping up to be exactly the same in that regard, but seems to be taking queues from MoP (aka actually being good) so maybe it won't fucking nosedive a couple months after release.
>>
>>320014438
they ruin pvp, ruin questing by skipping zones due to such a fast level, they give new players a hard time when everyone else has simply better gear
>>
>>320014429
>your experience isn't the same as mine that means you're an evil Jew shilling what I despise more than anything ever!

My experience is what I see every time I log in. Sorry that you have bad luck with your expeience with the game.
>>
>>320012498
>Most of these new ideas were taken from other MMOs and will be poorly implemented

There must be some irony right there.
>>
>>320013807
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion
>Pre-purchase: Game is expected to release on or before September 21, 2016.
>or before September 21, 2016

Granted, maybe a month ago if you tried to purchase Dreanor and went with the Legion bundle the release date for Legion said June
>>
>>320014797
>there's no difference between maintaining 5 million additional subscribers for more than a year and peaking for a few months before numbers plummet

You're talking about millions of dollars revenue lost because they can't make content worth a shit
>>
>>320014956

I didn't say there was no difference, I'm saying it's inconsequential.
>>
>>320014853
You disagree Anon?
>>
I just want to know the following things;

>Will warrior dps be utter shit until the final raid tier like always?
>Will hunters finally be able to tame druids?
>Will those owlcat models be druid forms or hunter pets?
>Will the 300 mount achieve be easy to obtain for plebs who only have 269 mounts like me?
>Will pvp be worth doing, or is it going to stay a tryhard minigame with literally no benefit or profit?
>>
>You will end up picking the game once more
>You will end up hating it more

This is what will happen to most of the people including me
>>
>>320015063
>millions of dollars are inconsequential

Do you even read the bullshit you post?
>>
>>320014943
>starcraft 2: expected may 2016
>release date: early november
>>
File: jim-face.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
jim-face.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
None of it matters because WoW has been turned into a single player game. Between LFG and cross-realm, any sense of server community has been destroyed. Rarely if ever are you required to play with other people and the times you are you're just grouped with randos you'll never see again and blast through a run of whatever in total silence. It doesn't feel like an MMO anymore, it feels like playing Final Fantasy XII or something except occasionally an NPC called "Leetpwner" runs across your screen. It's a shame because mechanically WoW is probably the best it's ever been, but my fond memories of back in the day don't revolve around fast dungeon queuing.
>>
>>320015151
This.

I was one of (probably the most) famous person on my server from vanilla through mid-Cata and when I came back for Warlords, not a single scrub on the server even recognized me. Game is pure shit now
>>
>>320015151
10 man scholomance Anon?
>>
>>320015081
Nope, just find it funny that looking back mmos after wow had tendency to copy WoW, now WoW is copying stuff from other mmos which try something different.

Source (You) because I haven't played wow since cata.
>>
>>320015302
10 man scholo and dropping raid for quest item was for scrubs

We did it 5 man as intended
>>
Reminder that if you:

>defend LFG/LFR
>defend flying mounts
>defend Arena
>defend split difficulty raiding
>defend cross realm pugs
>defend pruning
>think that Wrath was good
>were hyped for Garrisons

you are the cancer that killed this game.
>>
>>320015132

Anon, do you think they'd spend millions of dollars on 3 minute CG movies if they had a small financial well to draw from? Do you think production costs and maintaining servers is such a gigantic strain on the company? If WoW was not still insanely profitable they'd have put a bullet in it after MoP sunk sub numbers. Maintaining a high sub count is inconsequential when compared to initial expansion purchases and the couple of months that follow, as numbers typically mellow out to 5-6 million. Any more money than that is just excess and ultimately irrelevant.

For sure sperg out more, though.
>>
>>320015424
Wrath had some of comfy ass zones and good music though
>>
>>320015424
Pruning main skills is absolutely a necessity. Pruning fluff and fun skills is not. That's part of the problem with WoW - they keep removing the "fun" aspect. When's the last time some not-useful-in-combat-just-for-fun things were really around? Where's WoW's mask of the betrayer? They just don't make things like that now.
>>
>>320015531
No it fucking wasnt, stop being shit and learn to use binds
>>
>>320015424

But all of those are good except for Garrisons.
>>
>>320015424
So all gamers are cancer because everyone disagrees with everyone else and has different likes and dislikes.
>>
>>320015424
>lmao kid you're never going to fly in draenor
>you can fly now
>WHY YOU DID THAT BLIZZ U BETRAY ME
That was so funny.
>>
>>320015651
neo-/v/ is real
>>
File: 1432484359935.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
1432484359935.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>play through WotLK, MoP, and Cata
>wasn't a big PvPer, but got around 2k rating in arenas, and did mostly battlegrounds as I loved playing warrior
>Balance would be a little wonky, especially in Cata where warriors were being bursted down by people crazy fast when warriors needed to get 3 MS rotation stacks to get their full damage.
>WoD comes out.
>BG balance is all over the fucking place.
>Blizzard just picked seemingly at random what mobility abilities to give or take away.
>Hunters running circles around people while kiting them down to zero with no recourse.
>Legion wants to add more mobility rogue bullshit classes

yeah no thanks. GC wasn't the best dev but it was better when he was around
>>
>>320013807
Stupid goy.
>>
>>320015701

Anybody that says neo-/v/ is desperately trying to fit in. Same as anybody that unironically thinks Vanilla was good in any aspect but socializing with other underage retards and ooh'ing and aah'ing at a unique (at the time) genre of game.
>>
>>320015424
>defend LFG/LFR
There was absolutely nothing wrong with having a server-contained Looking for Group function / channel.

>defend flying mounts
Agreed, the game should never have had them. It just makes the world look tiny, or the world wasn't designed to use them, removes all threat, etc.

>defend Arena
What is wrong with Arena?

>defend split difficulty raiding
I don't see the problem in having difficulty levels in raiding, however it should all have been activated in-game and not via UI, the way Ulduar handled it.

>defend cross realm pugs
Agreed, really destroyed the spirit of the game.

>defend pruning
I don't see the problem with this. This is something I think Wildstar did better than many other games, even if it isn't that great of a game on its own. Every class in WoW should function on a "select 8 skills to use" sort of thing. It would allow for greater variety even within classes.

>think that Wrath was good
But Wrath was great. Pinnacle of the game.

>were hyped for Garrisons
Pretty sure lots of people were hyped for garrisons. They just didn't turn out to be all that good.
>>
>>320015834
>Anybody that says neo-/v/ is desperately trying to fit in.
Not really, anybody that says neo v is just a shitposter with no real arguments.
>>
>>319999836
>Heirlooms: The bane of hardcore gaming
Because leveling slowly is so hardcore.
>>
>>320015932

>fun should take precedence over the reward of getting through it

this is why mmos are shit now, at least i still have nost
>>
>>320016089
>fun is bad
hahahahahah wow
>>
>>320016089
What reward do you get for leveling slowly when you're already gotten several other characters to max level?

>stop haivng fun, fun is not why you play video games!

The fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>320015614
Yeah, lets force the average keyboard turner to bind shit he can't even see because I don't know? You're not very good at this, come up with a real argument.
>>
>>320016436

fuck off neo/v/ you already killed wow
>>
>>320015932
There's nothing hardcore about leveling, but removing leveling as a thing that takes time was a big mistake on Blizzard's part.

>players now zoom through 90% of the game's content to reach end-game in a week or two
>at end-game they're stuck with maybe two or three raids and some broken PvP, which is what they'll be doing for the rest of that character's existence

Leveling was never hard, but when it was slow it helped retain subs because people were playing at every level-range, and if you wanted to try a new class at end-game the average leveler finished a character in a month or two which gave Blizzard a lot of padding for content release. You'd be less upset about Hellfire lasting a year or however long it will be if you spent half of that time leveling up a new alt or two to raid it with, but instead you can go from 1-100 in a week if you're dedicated.
>>
>>320015902
>wrath was the pinnacle of the game

objectively, 5.2 was the pinnacle of design.

Kill youreself wrathbaby
>>
>>320016532
>leveling should be slow, shit and boring to keep people playing
That's the most retarded shit I have ever seen.
>>
>>320014070

Nothing that's changed is a large part of it. But if you aren't familiar with the current bugs Pets have a notarious problem of just getting stuck on random terrain on boss fights, guardians which are seperate for pets can not change targets at all if the target dies, or goes invincible, there are some bosses where nothing will appear to be wrong and they will just stop attacking and not do anything for the rest of the encounter. Avoidance, the passive pets have to prevent them from getting rofl stomped from boss mechanics just sometimes stops working randomly, and while I don't personally pvp, in pvp you can pillar hump pets to oblivion I've basically been told.
>>
>Unholy DKs aren't melee necromancers
>Bear Druids don't get a humanoid form to show off their armor
>BM not the melee hunter spec, while Survival is the classic one
>Fire Mages not becoming melee+magic dps
>Arcane Mages not being retooled into another healer spec
>Sub Rogues not being retooled into a tanking spec
>Destro Warlocks not getting fast jihad gremlings who explode on contact
>Fury Warriors not getting a hook
>>
>>320016487
if youre shit at the game and cant bind then you do shit damage

I dont see the issue
>>
>>320016618
game design means fuck all when your community is dead
>>
>>320003359
That's not saying a lot, shill
>>
>>320016514
You gonna answer my question, or keep being a passive-aggressive child?
>>
>>320016794
yea man lets have a trash as fuck game but at least tons of redditors, soccer moms and other brands of normalfags are playing it r-right?

Fuck off retartd
>>
>>320016618
>Kill youreself wrathbaby
I played since vanilla beta, faggot.
>>
>>320013147
>not starting over

what?
>>
>>320016912
then kill yourself you downie kek
>>
>>320015424

1. I don't like the Dungeon Finder. But if Blizz is ardently against putting in any kind of consistent level scaling system in place (and incentivizing higher level players to help out lower level players), it kind of had to be an eventuality. So many folks on smaller servers would be absolutely fucked.

2. I think Flying worked great in Outworld, in part because the terrain was designed as such that it was an interesting feature. Otherwise I agree. It should have stopped there.

3. Not a big PvP guy, I won't pretend to know what's up with this.

4. I think this is fine, at least for raids tied to the game's main story. Lorefags and the like who play WoW for the world should have access to that kind of thing, you know? They deserve closure to their questing.

5. CRZ in the open world is absolutely awful, agreed.

6. Skill bloat is real. Is it possible to live with that many necessary buttons? Sure. Is it fun? Many would say not. Pruning utility/novelty that you wouldn't need binded for the hardest content anyway is quite lame, however.

7. Fuck off.

8. I didn't have many feelings about them then and don't really have them now.
>>
>>320016673
That's why you're not a good game designer anon. Especially now that the endgame is so abysmal, ironically the super-fast leveling is the most fun part of the game right now. Once you reach endgame WoD it's nothing but the same 2.5 raids for another year. At least there's variety before you hit ~90.
>>
File: I'm not even mad i'm empressed.jpg (34 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
I'm not even mad i'm empressed.jpg
34 KB, 360x480
>>320000682
>>320001312
porn was the only good thing to ever come out of WoW on the last 8 years
>>
>>320016707

>Unholy DKs aren't melee necromancers

Yes they are, they summon groups of ghouls, exploding zombies and bone dragons now.

>Bear Druids don't get a humanoid form to show off their armor

They've got customizable animal forms now.

>BM not the melee hunter spec, while Survival is the classic one

What sense does that make? Beast Master was about utilizing your pet and Survival was about being durable and utilizing poisons.

>Fire Mages not becoming melee+magic dps

Random as fuck.

>Arcane Mages not being retooled into another healer spec

Random as fuck.

>Sub Rogues not being retooled into a tanking spec

We've already got an evasion leather tank.

>Destro Warlocks not getting fast jihad gremlings who explode on contact

They rain literally 30 exploding infernals on people now.

>Fury Warriors not getting a hook

Outlaws got one.
>>
>>320017028
I'm sure you're a game designer
lmao
>>
>>320017021
look at the cancer

watch him defend the dumbing down

please kill yourself
>>
File: 1443855555278.jpg (53 KB, 530x694) Image search: [Google]
1443855555278.jpg
53 KB, 530x694
>still nothing of value is being done to help shamans
>>
File: fallenmessiahx - Zenocide.jpg (206 KB, 554x761) Image search: [Google]
fallenmessiahx - Zenocide.jpg
206 KB, 554x761
>>320017108
I still enjoy the game, but yes we've gotten some really good porn from it.
>>
>>320016887
>wotlk
>trash as fuck

good meme you dumb nigger
>>
>>320015834
>Same as anybody that unironically thinks Vanilla was good in any aspect but socializing

nice b8 m8 almost made me mad
>>
>>320017474
It also had better dungeons
>>
>>320017204

There's nothing smart or skillful about having excessive buttons to press.

Is WoW currently smart and skillful in most respects? No, i certainly have no intention of saying that, but it's hardly because of the concept of pruning. What makes combat dumb or not is whether or not the kit, regardless of its size, and the encounters are built in such a way that the application of said kit requires quick thinking and sound judgment. A 50 button kit that you apply in uninteresting ways is just an unwieldy version of an equally uninteresting 12 button kit.
>>
>>320017181
I'm not, but I clearly understand it better than you do
:^)
>>
>>320017793
>having to keep track of more abilities isnt skillful

kill youreself
>>
>>319999836
>>320014438
>>319999949
>>320000043
>>320002785
>>320002895
>>320015932
>Missing the point this hard
Holy Christ, maybe you deserve to be playing Legion after all. The problem with heirlooms isn't that they make the game too easy, it's that they trivialize gear progression while you're leveling and consequently tip the balance on player interactions like dungeons and PVP - instanced or world. In modern WoW, you are constantly surrounded by players decked out in full sets of heirlooms driving around the world in motorcycles until level 20.
The core reason that WoW has become a shell of its former self is that what was once a world is now an instance for the player. Heirlooms are a part of that. If you do not have heirlooms, either because you're a first-time player or because you don't care to grind end-game content (I don't know if they're earned differently now), you are on a completely different level than anyone with them. For every piece of good gear you find, someone with heirlooms on either faction is going to outperform you. It trivializes dungeons even more than dungeon finder, and makes PVP and WPVP virtually impossible unless you're playing against idiots or find someone without heirlooms.

I was the definition of a casual when heirlooms were released. I grinded them through the Argent Tournament or whatever it was called. There's nothing difficult about getting heirlooms, and there's nothing difficult about leveling post-WotLK.

WoW is just an end-game treadmill more than it ever was in the past.
>>
You guys remember how WoD was the the savoir expansion?
>>
>>320018083
>You guys remember how WoD was the the savoir expansion?
No? Anyone with beta access could see how blizzard removed everything they mentioned during blizzcon.
>>
>>320018081
>WoW is just an end-game treadmill more than it ever was in the past.

Good. Fuck your leveling. Fuck your dungeon. Fuck your pvp. End game is the only reason to be playing the game. Has been for a long time now.
I'm not subbed but when I am, the only fun and interesting thing is raiding.
>>
>>320018081
>low level gear progression
>low level dungeon balance
lmao
>>
>>320018083
WoW died with Garrosh, the last good and interesting character
>>
>>320018321
It was heralded by all the faggots that it was going to save wow. Just how all the faggots are saying Legion will save wow. It won't.
>>
>>319999692
I fucking am.

I had to quit near the end of MoP and not been back as I fucking hate orcs though I hear the storytelling methods improves upon the excellent MoP. So I will likely go through WoD anyway to get high enough. I'll resub a month or so before launch to do both sides of the WoD questing experience.

Demon Hunter is something I wanted since WoW started. So I'm coming back. Estimated release is late May 2016. Beta will end around the second week of March. Glad it starts at lvl 98 so when I start a brand new server with friends I don't have to worry about leveling,getting bags,mounts and cash.

>>
>>320001773

> Implying we're not all autistic

good banter mate.
>>
>>320018616
>It was heralded by all the faggots that it was going to save wow
Save from what? MoP was apretty good expansion.
>>
>>320018081
Nail on the head, but unfortunately it's a lost cause. Blizzard abandoned those ideals nearly five years ago now, in favor of catering to casuals and low-end raiders.

The ONLY engaging content left nowadays is mythic raiding. PvP is dead, PvE in general is dead, leveling is dead, and socializing outside of the guild is dead. The game is absolutely nothing now unless you intend to push the limits of raiding, and I guarantee there's like two of us in the thread if that who have ever even seen mythic content. Most people who say "I like raiding" just do the lower difficulties and then proceed to eat Blizzard's shit on the same raid for a year straight.
>>
>>320018081
while i understand and partially agree with you, you have to realize that the game has continued moving forward. there's been so many expansions it's practically impossible to maintain an immiscive containment zone for each one to preserve its 'purity' or essence. lower level content HAD to change, not because it was wrong, but because the game itself has evolved. you can't take steps forward while making sure every single imprint you leave is neatly formed and consistent.
>>
>>320018857
Lots of faggots didn't think so.
>>
File: 1426821725743.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1426821725743.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>320018454
>End game is the only reason to be playing the game. Has been for a long time now.
Then I guess it's not really a coincidence that WoW has been shit for a long time now, is it, kiddo?
>>
>>320018942
>Lots of faggots didn't think so.
I feel like this people didn't even play it it was just because muh pandas.
>>
>>320018882
>and then proceed to eat Blizzard's shit on the same raid for a year straight.

You are still playing WoW, how exactly does this not apply to you?
>>
>>320018857
>MoP was apretty good expansion.
Is this meme still going? Why?
>>
>>320019023
That's part of the reason why I didn't play it honestly. Cata proved to be the worst expansion in history (though WoD is arguably worse now) and I thought the game was dead. When I saw the kung-fu-panda shit I lost any interest in the game I still had, and by the time I heard that the game was actually pretty good again WoD was already about to release.

So it might have been good, I dunno, but nothing will ever beat WotLK for my warlockfaggery.
>>
>>320019141
But I'm not playing WoW. I played from vanilla to early Cata, and then from WoD release until three weeks after Hellfire release. I've successfully dodged every one of Blizzard's "one raid for half a year" fiascoes now, and I doubt I'll go back for Legion either.
>>
>>320019187
Nothing ever beats <class name here> in <expansion where they were blatantly overpowered> for the best time of the game ever.
>>
>>320019187
Mop had amazing raids, factions and random shit to do around and challenges.
>>
>>319999692
Bob, it's supposed to be my shift here now.

Do you have the updated press kit from Jerry? I need more OP images.
>>
>>320019023
Putting me in a boring environment and surrounding me with boring, obnoxious NPCs is a good way to fuck the experience up, yeah.

But the biggest reason I thought MoP was garbage was because it did nothing to reverse the trend of streamlining and casualization. More or less everything added or changed in MoP was in service of giving me yet another padded-out singleplayer game and sterile endgame treadmill instead of, y'know, an MMO.

It's a worthless experience.
>>
>>320019737
I don't doubt it, I just never heard about it until it was over. Some of it did look pretty neat when I blazed through it to reach WoD. It's hard to get a good feeling of an expac without playing it firsthand, since /v/ will bash it regardless and any other forum will shill it to hell, which is why I'll probably try Legion for myself since I won't find any objective analysis anywhere.
>>
>>320020187
Unlike wod the legion beta looks good and they haven't remove anything so far.
>>
File: 1445476183517.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1445476183517.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>319999692
fuck off you blizzc᠋uck
>>
>>319999692
I'm tired of class mechanics being radically redesigned every expansion. "Here's Gladiator Stance, to sword-n-board with warriors! Never mind, we're taking it away." "Here's a way to demon form, warlocks! Never mind, we're taking it away to give to the new class." Who is this suppose to appeal to regarding consistent subscribers? Can't wait for melee hunter to go back to fucking shooting next expansion after this one, and

Also tired of new game systems being introduced, then pulled. 3 man scenarios in Pandaria were fun, now the tech is only used on story quests. FUCK. Garrisons will go away, and just be an annoying burden with the gold taken away for alts. These fucking artifact weapons will be useless when the next expansion comes, so why should I be excited for them? I want some goddamn consistency and continuity in my gameplay, Blizzard. Go ahead and fuck my story up, but at least let me play the same game from one year to another, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>320015651
>>320015834
>>320015902
>>320016794
>>320017469
>>320016912
>>320017021
found the c᠋ucks
>>
>>320020561
>I'm tired of class mechanics being radically redesigned every expansion.

It'll keep happening because they overwork systems designers into quitting every year.

No one wants to inherit someone elses spreadsheets, so you throw it out and start your own, call it a "revamp" and implement it so you know what the fuck is actually going on in the game.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.