[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just downloaded this game. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ZhpUnlosingRanger.jpg (62 KB, 290x500) Image search: [Google]
ZhpUnlosingRanger.jpg
62 KB, 290x500
Just downloaded this game.
What am I in for?
>>
>>319994938
fun
>>
>>319994938
I need to go back and finish that, got to the last stage of the normal campaign then stopped for some reason or another
It's good
>>
>>319994938

https://youtu.be/Z6DUhNRPmlg?list=PLqMWiwroGpKO3JU1zlybEcIDROtEk86Qd
>>
>>319994938

Someone is calling on you for revenge
"Go to hell" is what you say.

Destined to be a hunter of the dark.
The password is "Kill You!"

No need for mercy!
Eye for an eye! (Eye for an eye!)

All crimes must be punished
Tooth for a tooth (Tooth for a tooth)

Never takined excuses
Death for a death (Death for a death)

Now scream, all you evildoers!
Now! Be quiet! Go to sleep!

A bloody revenge for the outlaws.

It's morphin' time!
To defend the law of darkness

You had to forsake even your one true love,

Now to finish it all off!
Thei retribution is coming!

Dark Hero Unlosing Ranger!

https://youtu.be/WTBHtVZNMjs?list=PLqMWiwroGpKO3JU1zlybEcIDROtEk86Qd
>>
>>319994938
pantsu on head retarded plot
lots of dying
THE MANLIEST ATTACKS EVER CREATED IN GAME HISTORY
fun
>>
>>319994938
Lots of references, hope you have seen more than 20 anime
>>
Oh and OP, if you are still here
Save your cat paws
FUCKING
ALL
OF
THEM
Steal is the best thign in the game
>>
>>319997965
I'll take a note, thanks.
But what do you mean save them? Aren't they one-time use items like in Disgaea? They're gonna get spent if I steal anyway.
>>
>>319998175
In game you have a warehouse because whenever you die in the dungeon(happens A LOT) you lose all items you had with you, so put the cat paws or whatever is the item with the steal skill in your storage and take one of it whenever you go to dungeons to steal things, and they aren't one-time use, they are weapons.
Trust me I learned this lesson the hard way when I had to replay two chapters because the boss in Chapter 5 has a fucking Pile Bunker and I couldn't steal it from him
>>
>>319998382
Fuck and I forgot to mention, post game dungeons have one-time bosses with special weapons too, so unless you have Steal with you, you aren't getting those either
>>
File: ZHP1_800x600.jpg (219 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ZHP1_800x600.jpg
219 KB, 800x600
>>319994938
An amazing time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.