[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on this board who didn't side with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>There are people on this board who didn't side with the Brotherhood

The Synthetic Man is an abomination of science and will complete the job that the atomic bomb couldn't do
>>
File: staring3.jpg (432 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
staring3.jpg
432 KB, 3504x2336
>>319993682
>playing fallout 4 enough to care
>>
I didn't end the game. It doesn't seem like a good idea because when the DLC arrives there are usually factions involved.

Plus if you remain on the fence you get access to all of the different faction equipment stores and they don't fight you
>>
File: 1445046675248.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1445046675248.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>319993682
>I'd rather save super mutants and androids because it's the nice thing to do rather than save my own species.

I feel like there are too many people who didn't grow up with prejudice. Look what coddling lesser peoples has done to Europe.
>>
>Caring about factions or missions on Fallout 4

Come on man
>>
>>319993857
why would you not just make a save beforehand
>>
>>319994041

Ok, I'll admit: I laughed.
>>
>>319993857

Same.

How far can you go before you have to choose?

They are asking me to do bunker hill now, and I am pretty sure completing it will piss off railroad at least.
>>
>>319994802
I stopped there
>>
File: 1437186840465.jpg (58 KB, 536x715) Image search: [Google]
1437186840465.jpg
58 KB, 536x715
>>319994802

I stopped here too. I cleared it and Father kicked me out of the Institute, so I'm doing everything I can whilst I still have access to there before I even think about doing Bunker Hill.

I'm Railroad btw, wish I went Brotherhood.
>>
>>319994802
It doesn't, if you're in the good books of all three factions, you can walk right the fuck in and literally no one will shoot you, even when you reset and recapture the synths.

No one even finds out.
>>
Can I save the synths at Bunker Hill and still not kicked out of the Institute?
>>
>>319993682
>and will complete the job that the atomic bomb couldn't do

good, fallout 4 civilization is even more degenerate than our current one
>>
>>319995748
Yes. Kill the Courser and lie to Father.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.