[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand.. why is this happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: cuck.png (263 KB, 647x607) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
263 KB, 647x607
I don't understand.. why is this happening?
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (373 KB, 1900x1211) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
373 KB, 1900x1211
>>319992210
I just don't get it. What would happen if AngryJoe came out as a faggot or LITERAL kek.
>>
File: lepolygamyman.png (397 KB, 702x869) Image search: [Google]
lepolygamyman.png
397 KB, 702x869
>>
Go away jim
>>
>>319992210
Because a handful of people on /v/ saying over and over and over that "Jim sterling is fat and married a liberal" doesn't actually change the world. Your meme images don't mean shit to anyone outside of here. And even at that, most people don't give a shit about him either way. This is eceleb shit and you're a very, VERY vocal minority.
>>
>>319992273
Reading the image, it looks like you got mad because you got told anon
>>
I can't stand his voice
>>
what is it with these game journos keking themselves by getting involved with ugly whales who already have a kid? it's fucking garbage that a kid has to live in the same house with those 2 chubby sex addicted piles of filth
>>
>>319992210
Reddit, not even once
They probably think he's some sort of supreme intellectual

When in reality Anita has better videos. At least they have editing and she has the modesty not to try to do humor and fail massively
>>
Wow, he's down at least 2K since the past month or so. Did he do anything to piss off the normies?
>>
>>319993217

Patreon changed it so that rather than seeing the amount pledged towards the project creator, you see the amount that was actually processed through. So spambots and denied pledges don't count towards the total anymore.
>>
File: quq.png (53 KB, 600x351) Image search: [Google]
quq.png
53 KB, 600x351
>>319993217
>>319993217
>>
>>319992210
Because he creates something and his audience can afford spending money to support him. Pretty simple.
I don't really like him, though. His humor comes off as try-hardy and forced. When he analyses games without delving into social justice territory, he's alright.
>>
File: kuk.png (46 KB, 605x317) Image search: [Google]
kuk.png
46 KB, 605x317
>>
>>319993420
He's right. People here seem to spend every moment thinking about black cocks.
>>
>>319992273
that Jim's sister?
>>
>>319993329
>>319993420
The overuse of the term really did water it down.
It should be reserved for the real ones that deserve it, like Anthony Burch.
>>
>>319993420
Why did Ryan die and not this guy or movieblob?
>>
He constantly calls out developers on shitty practices like day one DLC, not enough journos are doing this. I watch the Jimquisition every week, it's a fun little show. I like the whole image with the big flag and the gloves and sunglasses and podium with loads of figures on, and the theme music is good.

I'm not really interested in anything else he does though, those "squirty play" and Steam Greenlight videos are the same boring stuff every single time. I've got no idea why people are supporting him on Patreon because that's literally like 95% of his content. His podcast is fucking awful as well, the Irish guy isn't too bad but he hardly ever talks, the episodes I listened to were just Jim and some smug woman patting each other on the back for being feminists.
>>
>>319993604
What shits me is that the word is basically used for 'tricked' or 'trolled' (which in itself has degraded to 'wronged in some way') here now. It's utterly retarded.
>>
>>319992809
This
>>
>>319993636
Because the universe is cold, unfeeling, mindless and unfair. Learned that the hard way when my grandmother died suddenly.
>>
Anyone watching Jim Sterling please take a moment to watch the following.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uGK2lqfEY8
>>
>>319993658
Jim is alright with his pro consumer stuff. Most of it is blatant and obvious, but nobody else seems to do it so its good that he does it.

Everything else he touches upon is absolute shit though and its jarring how he does a 180° turn from fairly rational to fuck the white man shit.
>>
>>319993859
Daily reminder that the reason /v/ now has 24/7 "Jim Sterling" threads all of a sudden is so this monetized video can be shilled over and over and over. Shame it'll actually work since all the 8gag faggots recently came back.
>>
>>319994042
Kind of sad how this guy is praised for saying obvious shit.
>>
>>319993420
I am not the one with an ugly wife and in an "open relationship". That is the definition of a kuck.
>>
>>319994371
>Kind of sad how this guy is praised for saying obvious shit.

Like every Youtuber ever.
>>
>>319994371
He would agree.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.