[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats up with warrior in wow? when did they peak wotlk with icc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2OUVOOZG2GF61315504362503[1].jpg (510 KB, 1432x650) Image search: [Google]
2OUVOOZG2GF61315504362503[1].jpg
510 KB, 1432x650
whats up with warrior in wow? when did they peak wotlk with icc heroic gear? and why are always every other class better then them in pvp
>implying someone cares about pve
>>
fuckin euro poors woke up
>>
>>319988562
>warrior is the only class that, with an exception for one or two sets, always gets the best looking sets for both pve and pvp
>warrior is always the strongest tanks and among the top dps in pve
>warrior is almost always a must have in a pvp group, gladly several of them
I'm not sure what you're complaining about OP, warrior has probably consistently been the best class choice in the game unless you've wanted to heal
>>
>>319988562
Usually played by retards the warrior is a class that requires an impressive amount of skill. Sadly players with such skill and people with decent english skills left WoW long ago so only idiots are left and Blizz designes Warriors for them.
>>
WoW's art direction is garbage.
>>
>>319989486
That Warbringer set looks alright, but the rest is just MORE SPIKES AND OVERLY THICK DETAILING that Blizzard's been doing since WC3.
>>
>>319988562
People like to say warrior requires skill, I guess those people play warrior themselves but all you really need to do is let your rage meter build to full before starting to use skills. That and have a little PVP common sense. Let it build to max and then you'll be floored by the amount of damage you put out by just using a few of your rage-requiring skills in a row with no downtime.
>>
Why is Dreadnaught not in the picture?
>>
>>319989358
So much bs in one post

Warriors haven't been top tanks since TBC m8. Their pve dps has been on a slow decline since WotLK. Hell even Ret Paladins out dps them now.

For rbgs you bring like 1 or 2 tops for mortal strike. Arms warriors work in a few select arena comps because they work quite well with fotm healers.

Warrior has not been "the best" class choice since armor penetration was a thing.
>>
Didn't they have a talent in MoP that made them borderline unkillable? Second wind, I think it was called. Warriors might have had that spell for years, I just vaguely remember people bitching about it during the first month MoP can out when I was duped into resubbing again
>>
Holy shit 2.5 is ugly as fuck.Also werent Warriors the best dps in Cata?I played one and i was always top 3 on dps.Also loved the first and the last cata tier sets
>>
>>319989358

I think you mean Druids
>>
>>319990194
lolno. they were good, quite competitive, but definitely not the best
>>
>>319989576
t8 t10 and t12 arent spikey and look pretty cool.
>>
>>319988562
>>319989694

Wait, what?

In vanillia pvp warrior were fucking useful becaus everything who came near them got raped in seconds. Spierst and warlock sure were raidboss tier, but they droped in mana after 2 kills. Decent geared player had ~3k hp and dropped down after 4-6seconds fighting warrior

In TBC they were pretty good but more classes catched up

Wotlk started shit with "everyone can kill everyone"

On cata warriro were one of the top5 dps both in pve and pvp with arms being the strongest

in MOP fury warrior were in top3 dps and after changing numbers by blizz still on top5

In WoD blizz fucked up arms and changed fury to ultra fragile onster dps heavy depending on gear

Warriro is pretty decent class. Sometimes they get Op, sometimes nerfed but always one warrior spec are one of the best overall
>>
>>319990543
But druids haven't been good since TBC, and then only as resto
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.